MasterC

Question

Hi, I Need make Script for Copy and Replace Number found for Change for other

Example:

gg.searchNumber('12345', gg.TYPE_DWORD)

r = gg.getResultsCount()

gg.copyNumber(r[1].address)

gg.pasteNumber(r[2].adress)

How did for Make Script with copy and paste any value?

Help me.

3 answers to this question

On 11/23/2021 at 6:05 PM, CmP said:

What do you need it for? Because in your example it is known beforehand that all results (when they are checked by GG) will be equal to the value that you have searched for. For example, if you search "12345", every found result will have such value, so copying value of search result doesn't really make sense in this case.

I need to copy this value and paste and another search that is not the same previous values

Explain the algorithm that you need to implement. First step is, for example, new search for values of dword type that are equal to 12345. What are the next steps? To get address of first result and do something with it? Do you need to search for values that are equal to address of first result or what?

What do you need it for? Because in your example it is known beforehand that all results (when they are checked by GG) will be equal to the value that you have searched for. For example, if you search "12345", every found result will have such value, so copying value of search result doesn't really make sense in this case.

Archived