Ragnarok M Eternal Love Request

blakesabbath

• 2 weeks later...

its not so easy. and it is well protected. The Company that runs the game was paid well by whalers so they will also try their best to strengthen their security of modifying their game as well. its been years when is the last time I played this game and I don't know if the 3rd party website that you can pay related to it is still working or not. Some people already tried what you are intending to do but its not possible. That's why this thread was not bumped for awhile. 

11 hours ago, blakesabbath said:

Doesn't any one interested with my offer ?

9 hours ago, Cleru said:

its not so easy. and it is well protected. The Company that runs the game was paid well by whalers so they will also try their best to strengthen their security of modifying their game as well. its been years when is the last time I played this game and I don't know if the 3rd party website that you can pay related to it is still working or not. Some people already tried what you are intending to do but its not possible. That's why this thread was not bumped for awhile. 

i also still use that 3rd party website.. (xkromui) and it still working well.. but anyhow, what i request above, is not make any modification or altering on the memory.. but what i request is just looking some value..for determines the refine is success or fail..

On 11/28/2021 at 12:26 AM, blakesabbath said:

i also still use that 3rd party website.. (xkromui) and it still working well.. but anyhow, what i request above, is not make any modification or altering on the memory.. but what i request is just looking some value..for determines the refine is success or fail..

I get what you mean. It is randomised, encrypted or not. Good luck with that 🙂 bro. 

On 11/28/2021 at 12:26 AM, blakesabbath said:

I get what you mean. It is randomised, encrypted or not. Good luck with that 🙂 bro. 

Archived