Sysadmin

• Administrators

Riptide_GP2.png
Name of Game: Riptide GP2
Game Version if known: 1.0
Name of Cheat: Cash Cheat
Search Regions Needed: 4byte

Steps:

1. Open both Riptide GP2, and GameGuardian.
  2. Go to the main menu.
  3. Search your current amount of cash.
  4. Either spend some or gain some.
  5. Search your new amount of cash.
  6. Repeat this process until you get 1 value.
  7. Change it to whatever you want.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Try again, but make sure 'More Regions' is selected in 'Set Search Range' - this is usually the problem in cases like this where second searches come up empty.

• 3 weeks later...

Try again, but make sure 'More Regions' is selected in 'Set Search Range' - this is usually the problem in cases like this where second searches come up empty.

Tried several times with 'More Regions' as well as'All Regions'

Maybe they changed something in an update ?

• Administrators

Tried several times with 'More Regions' as well as'All Regions'

Maybe they changed something in an update ?

I doubt it. Many developers use hack-proof tricks specifically to prevent memory editors from gaining access to their data.

They're getting wise to us! It can still be done, but it is not easy. One simple trick some of them use is to store integer data as floating point. You would have to convert the number you are searching for into a base 10 decimal representation of the float and search for it that way. You have to convert all the numbers ahead of time or keep a floating point conversion system close at hand.

Most use 0s for the mantissa, but the smart ones don't and simply round it or ignore it making this nearly impossible to find if you cannot do If everyone follows this link and Likes the post, maybe the GG developer will add this ability!

Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...

Riptide_GP2.pngName of Game: Riptide GP2Game Version if known: 1.0Name of Cheat: Cash CheatSearch Regions Needed: 4byteSteps:

• Open both Riptide GP2, and GameGuardian.
  • Go to the main menu.
  • Search your current amount of cash.
  • Either spend some or gain some.
  • Search your new amount of cash.
  • Repeat this process until you get 1 value.
  • Change it to whatever you want.

Still nothing for this game ?

• 3 months later...

This isn't as direct as I'd like but if you search for prize money values it turns out they're not protected. I found an elimination event that gave 1900 currency things for 4th place, that seemed unique enough, I searched in more places for a 4 byte code value of 1900 and bingo, 13 found. First one on the list happened to be the prize for that event so I got lucky. After spending the 1.9 million I got and then going back to the races the cheat no longer worked, so cheat as much as you could ever want before switching away (10-20M)