Can someone hack for me this game?

hoangphat

6 hours ago, hoangphat said:

Can someone hack for me this game: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pikpok.dr2.play

I'm new to this, i literally don't know to hack, i just need hack gold, thanks

Since you only need gold here's a script that'll search and edit for you just execute the script in game guardian wait until it says it's done and then in the game go to store and then go to currency and buy the 1000 silver for 100 gold(you won't need 100 gold don't worry if you don't have it)

If you chose to try to hack anything else search the values in memory region AnonymousUntitled34_20210813044711.thumb.png.4c74c336d68e669ef0d159bcb5bbe466.png

ITD2.lua

13 hours ago, hoangphat said:

Thank you, i really need this

No problem:) if you ever want to get into doing such things learn what you can do with GG first then after being fairly competent in using gg as a tool try making a script to automate and repeat those actions!

The forums could always use more people with the aptitude and motivation to learn and grow!

Archived