How to hacker Arcadia MMORPG

xnegresco

Name of Game: Arcadia MMORPG 
Play Store Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.arcadia.mmorpg

What cheat? bonus xp, gold, level, skills up fast

Game Version: 1.59

Hi, there's a game similar to Tibia, but it's mobile and doesn't have much protection, or none at all.
I tested some things like speed hacker, level, but it just changed visually, I couldn't get out of it.
Can anyone help? Is this game hackable?

Screenshot_2.png

On 8/9/2021 at 5:45 PM, xnegresco said:

Play Store Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.arcadia.mmorpg

Hi, there's a game similar to Tibia, but it's mobile and doesn't have much protection, or none at all.
I tested some things like speed hacker, level, but it just changed visually, I couldn't get out of it.

Screenshot_2.png

346719708_Screenshot_20210810-234452_ArcadiaMMORPG.thumb.jpg.27e9dfd93f0463329d04b1e511936384.jpg

For currency you can use Lucky Patcher

On 8/9/2021 at 5:45 PM, xnegresco said:

Screenshot_2.png

346719708_Screenshot_20210810-234452_ArcadiaMMORPG.thumb.jpg.27e9dfd93f0463329d04b1e511936384.jpg

For currency you can use Lucky Patcher

1326432457_Screenshot_20210811-005857_ArcadiaMMORPG.thumb.jpg.1683743a79d81be0fce477c28d4c1605.jpg

Level is in Anonymous region and simple dword search. Once you find that the red & blue numbers are just below it in GG. Offsets are 10 & 28 from your level.

Sorry, the level was just visual. It reset next time I entered the game. Although I'm not sure if you change and freeze the values while you play if that has any affect. You could try that.

Quick way to search those is "level;red figure;blue figure::" in Anonymous region. That's if you want to try the freeze.

On 10/08/2021 at 21:18, sammax71 said:

Desculpe, o nível era apenas visual. Ele reiniciou na próxima vez que entrei no jogo. Embora eu não tenha certeza se você altera e congela os valores enquanto joga, se isso tem algum efeito. Você pode tentar isso.

Uma maneira rápida de pesquisar esses itens é "nível; figura vermelha; figura azul:" na região Anônima. Isso se você quiser experimentar o congelamento.

I found out that the game is by database, I think it's kind of unlikely to get something.

4 hours ago, xnegresco said:

I found out that the game is by database, I think it's kind of unlikely to get something.

I couldn't find anything else. Just Lucky Patcher to get you currency. That was all.

Archived