Minecraft Speed Hack

MinecraftSpeedMakerL

• 8 months later...

The thread’s old, but yeah. I would like to know about this quick hack. How do I do that? Can I get banned for this? I was looking for an almost legal way to cheat in Minecraft, so my account is not banned.   Also, is this possible to find some cheat codes to use any of the servers from the minecraft server list? This would make the game much more fun. Or maybe some mods make me able to fly? I was looking for this possibility in particular. That would be great if you could provide me with some links or tutorials.  Thank you, and don’t be mad if some of the questions might look stupid:)

• 2 months later...
On 7/26/2021 at 9:35 PM, AKidWithMidgetFriend said:

Long press the GG icon

Works only in client side. Results nothing, lags, and crashes at Realms. OP wants it only affect Movement, not the entire games. 

12 hours ago, den8486 said:

How to download this hack???????

Toolbox for MCPE would be the way for now, as for Windows 10; there's many Hack Client that you can use; such as Horion, Fadeaway, etc. 

If you to speed hack, use Cheat Engine instead. This is a great way to speed up AFK farms in single player, and there are some video tutorials online how to do it on youtube

On 3/29/2022 at 3:56 AM, Bartiasrd said:

The thread’s old, but yeah. I would like to know about this quick hack. How do I do that? Can I get banned for this? I was looking for an almost legal way to cheat in Minecraft, so my account is not banned.   Also, is this possible to find some cheat codes to use any of the servers from the minecraft server list? This would make the game much more fun. Or maybe some mods make me able to fly? I was looking for this possibility in particular. That would be great if you could provide me with some links or tutorials.  Thank you, and don’t be mad if some of the questions might look stupid:)

>No, Minecraft didn't have local Anti-Cheat; instead it's on server side that doing it. As long you're not so obvious in using Speed Hack (by lowering Speed values) you're gonna be safe from peoples reporting you or kick-bot. Currently the AC system would look like this:

• 1) Player Reports --> Manual Examine --> Ban
  • 2) Auto Kick Bot --> Kicked from the game --> Ban

>Refering to the second question; they're dependent. Most Minecraft single-player cheat codes would work on Multiplayer Server and also there is Server Sided values. For example:

• 1) Local values such as speed hack will still works on server without the need to find the values by joining server session.
  • 2) Server dependent values such as Inventory Transaction will still requires player to login into the server and find the dynamic values of particular Inventory Item.

>Yes, there are hacks that able to make player fly, in-fact many variant of them:

• 1) Glide: It will suspend y values of player coordinate and make it able to fly in one y position.
  • 2) High Jump: it's not actually fly but by modifying jump values to more higher, it will launch you faster and higher into the sky. Bannable.
  • 3) Ghost: Only moving camera perspective, player will still intact in the same coordinate. It's work by only moving the camera values and not player, helpfull if you're using Hide and Seek
  • 4) Fly: Regular fly will change player gamemode into gamemode 5 wich is spectator mode. This able player to fly in Survival Mode

>Also Yes, many tutorial have been made publicly on Youtube. I suggest to first find it in Minecraft Windows 10 with Cheat Engine and then port the values into Game Guardian Script. As simple as that.

• 9 months later...
On 7/1/2022 at 8:16 AM, MC189 said:

>No, Minecraft didn't have local Anti-Cheat; instead it's on server side that doing it. As long you're not so obvious in using Speed Hack (by lowering Speed values) you're gonna be safe from peoples reporting you or kick-bot. Currently the AC system would look like this:

• 1) Player Reports --> Manual Examine --> Ban
  • 2) Auto Kick Bot --> Kicked from the game --> Ban

>Refering to the second question; they're dependent. Most Minecraft single-player cheat codes would work on Multiplayer Server and also there is Server Sided values. For example:

• 1) Local values such as speed hack will still works on server without the need to find the values by joining server session.
  • 2) Server dependent values such as Inventory Transaction will still requires player to login into the server and find the dynamic values of particular Inventory Item.

>Yes, there are hacks that able to make player fly, in-fact many variant of them:

• 1) Glide: It will suspend y values of player coordinate and make it able to fly in one y position.
  • 2) High Jump: it's not actually fly but by modifying jump values to more higher, it will launch you faster and higher into the sky. Bannable.
  • 3) Ghost: Only moving camera perspective, player will still intact in the same coordinate. It's work by only moving the camera values and not player, helpfull if you're using Hide and Seek
  • 4) Fly: Regular fly will change player gamemode into gamemode 5 wich is spectator mode. This able player to fly in Survival Mode

>Also Yes, many tutorial have been made publicly on Youtube. I suggest to first find it in Minecraft Windows 10 with Cheat Engine and then port the values into Game Guardian Script. As simple as that. http://gamingini.com/

I have made a speedhack for linux. It runs in the terminal. Please inform me if you find any bugs. The "Docky" can disappear by using this application, but you can start it again in seconds.

Archived