We are investigating issues where accounts became locked on login attempt #1. Lock feature disabled for now. ×

How to decrypt these special luac processed scripts?

Let me briefly introduce the relevant background.🙃

In China, many people sell game plug-in scripts based on GameGuardian, and they are trying to make money in this way.

They even invented various methods to verify user purchases, such as online verification of activation codes and expiration dates, and binding of mobile phone IMEIs.

Of course, in order to prevent users from evading fees, strong encryption is necessary.

So there are some people who professionally provide paid Lua encryption services to those plug-in authors and sellers. The single encryption fee is as high as CNY30 (USD4.6), and the price of the tool ranges from 8 to 55 US dollars.

Obviously, this has become a bad industry chain. 🤔

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Noobskill
      Hello guys.
      I want to increase my gameguardian skill. Can you share some experience? Such as: Searching, script...
    • By Foorc3s
      The game I want to apply this on is a realistic combat flight simulator, And what I'm trying to do is to keep my planes fuel low but not run out so that I can turn faster and not have to refuel.
    • By Reaction
      Ok I done goofed up,  was messing around with this random game. I thought the GG speed hack was safe. managed to get a good amount of experience but then when I logged the next time I was greeted with this.

I'm pretty sure this game is hackable though but I think they changed the values to encrypted recently. I managed to find a two week old video with everything hackable through searching double and refining. but now it feels like they encrypted the values I presume. I will continue to test if I can find something. and if someone has any tips on how to help me with my negative experience that will be dope lol.
      Playstore: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.coldfiregames.dungeon.manager.tycoon.idle.game&hl=en&gl=US

• By EatAlterWalter
      Basically I'm trying to edit bullet spread, this being rifle, but the value is 0, on anonymous range, I get 23 million results, I refined it, and selected unchanged on fuzzy search so I would get less chance of crashing, I also did a group search to get less results, like 0F;1000D, but I still crash, what could I do? 
    • By FrozenHeart
      Hi everyone!!!
      I have a question about this game how to cheat the game Disney Mirrorverse.
      How to increase attack and heal so that the heal cannot run out and add attack for one hit What code should I enter in game guardian?
      And one more question for this game how to change drop rate It uses the game guardian code, what should I enter in order to get a 5 star character?
      Hope you professionals help me
      Thank you!!!
      Download Games Disney Mirrorverse :
      https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kabam.bullseye

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.