Weirdest encryption encountered

Crystal_Mods100x

Question

Hi guys today i got a script for a game and it looks like its been there for months it includes some lib searching and more , runs smoothly

the script is pretty large like the table is big  so i went to see the chunk encoding in the script then all of a sudden no lines showed up when i opened it

it was also crashing the text editor! the script still executes but who ever made this i guess they were pretty serious about it 

im not trying to decrypt the script but i would like to ask if any other people encountered this and what is it?

1 answer to this question

On 6/2/2021 at 9:49 AM, Crystal_Mods100x said:

Hi guys today i got a script for a game and it looks like its been there for months it includes some lib searching and more , runs smoothly

the script is pretty large like the table is big  so i went to see the chunk encoding in the script then all of a sudden no lines showed up when i opened it

it was also crashing the text editor! the script still executes but who ever made this i guess they were pretty serious about it 

im not trying to decrypt the script but i would like to ask if any other people encountered this and what is it?

your not the only one

Archived