speedhack not working for android 11

JunedBaik

Question

2 answers to this question

down grade ur android to android 10, 9, or away from 11

the else thing u can do is use X8 Sandbox which is a vm with root probably or probably not

also XDA Devs Updates Magisk so it roots android 11 which has even more security!  but just use this app there is a chance it might not work

there is 2 ways gg.setSpeed( ) or clicking and holding the button. im guessing that the clicking and holding the button 

Download: https://x8sb.com/ 

App is huge 🙂

First of all sorry for my broken english.

I register an account just to ask this question, because I'm really curious.

Yesterday I'm playing game with speedhack and timejump and it works fine without problem (game is Lily's Garden), but today when I try to use speedhack it didnt work same as timejump. When I change the speed, it only showing "loading speedhack, speedhack loaded" but the game not speeding up. 

I try to use speedhack on other game (same device) and it works. 

I try to play the same game on different device with speedhack and timejumps, it works fine. 

My question is. Why suddenly the speedhack and timejump stop working? It works on other games. And how to fix it? Tried to install the old version and reinstall the game still not working.

I'd be happy if someone can explain this to me, thank you!

EDIT : finally it works after reading post above that try to install x8 sandbox, but im still curious why it stopped working on my device. My device is rooted,

Archived