Hybrid Warrior

SolemnSnow

I've tried to find a way to bypass the LIAPP protection, but nothing I've done helps. I'm trying to modify damage values, crafting materials or coins/gems, but I can't even get pass the protection. Does anyone know how to bypass this?

I modify coins, gems, materials, etc, and the next day I was banned.

I tested it with Nox and LIAPP detected the root. Even with Root disabled, LIAPP detected something else (GG I guess).

To do this, I used CE to read/write memory.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

...I was able to hack it previously long time ago & YESTERDAY(..it must be offline while hacking/having gg active or even ggĀ starting app open..)....., but for some reason now an LIAPP 1004 is happeningĀ even offline as soon as I open gg.......already mid game.........., I really can't remember the order or what I did yesterday that enabled me to hack this..........., unfortunately I didn't even linked an account after.....thinking it was better to keep it as guest...

(....to be able to enter the game you have to use the 'disable all apps protection' from gg then close it completely to be able to load the game online......., but even I don't know yet what to do/wich order or combinations of gg hide worked to evade the 1004 offline....)

šŸ˜

Archived