Bypass Cod mobile protection

Archive99

4 hours ago, nio04 said:

use vmos pro then

[added 1 minute later]

delete tss_tmp folder in /data/data..../files/tss_tmp

& make a file with similar name

This tss_tmp is inside the VMOS right? Or is it located in the phone?

2 hours ago, nio04 said:

in vmos... have a root xplorer... then go to that directory

Okay I've deleted the folder and created another with the same name. But what is the purpose of that?

Also I've already bypass the protection of cod so THANK YOU! But sadly I have a weak script (lmao). My fake account was automatically banned after I activated the script (facepalm)

i donno... but i think, that tss folder chek, if u r trying mess with memory values... if u do, he can crash the game immidiatly

thats why u delet that folder & create a same name file... so that game cant automatically make that folder again

the byp values used in that script... r patched long ago & also i cant help u in that case... cz m still in infinite loop at making bypass 😐

1 hour ago, nio04 said:

i donno... but i think, that tss folder chek, if u r trying mess with memory values... if u do, he can crash the game immidiatly

thats why u delet that folder & create a same name file... so that game cant automatically make that folder again

the byp values used in that script... r patched long ago & also i cant help u in that case... cz m still in infinite loop at making bypass 😐

You are plenty helpful enough, thank you so much for your help. Greatly appreciate it 😊.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...