Speed hack without root / without any virtual machine.

WillisHerrera

Question

Hello, i would like to get help. I am trying to do a speed hack without root / without any virtual machine.

I watched your speed hack, tested the X8 Speeder and the CIH Speed hack... all works fine.

Am i the only one that doesn't know how to do that? I am trying to search online a solution or something that could help me to figure it out... could you help me?

I tried to hook gettimeofday() in a library of a game, but this makes only crash the game.

I tried to get the mainLooper and post my Runnable but this didn't work too.

May you give me a suggestion on what to do? A tutorial?

3 answers to this question

On 1/29/2021 at 1:55 AM, WillisHerrera said:

Hello, i would like to get help. I am trying to do a speed hack without root / without any virtual machine.

I watched your speed hack, tested the X8 Speeder and the CIH Speed hack... all works fine.

Am i the only one that doesn't know how to do that? I am trying to search online a solution or something that could help me to figure it out... could you help me?

I tried to hook gettimeofday() in a library of a game, but this makes only crash the game.

I tried to get the mainLooper and post my Runnable but this didn't work too.

May you give me a suggestion on what to do? A tutorial?

Use the scripting feature dont you know how to create a script? when i use no root i use scripts or tap and hold the gg button to activate the speed

also what game is this your speeding?

Developers do not use mainLooper and gettimeofday because it is too easy now to hack all you want through these parameters.  i think there are other variables you can try or just use another software to make all your changes. Anyway, it is just my opinion. 

Archived