Ultimate Id

windyninja

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/27/2021 at 11:47 PM, AKidWithMidgetFriend said:

Have you tried fuzzy searching for the value that allows you to draw the card I think they're called main abilities in DBL but maybe you can find that avlue and freeze it so you can continually activate it and draw the card

How do you find the value by fuzzy searching do you draw the ultimate card then fuzzy search to find the value?

4 hours ago, windyninja said:

How do you find the value by fuzzy searching do you draw the ultimate card then fuzzy search to find the value?

Well when I wrote this I was a bit more inexperienced I have since seen some games reset values like these in between battles. So fuzzy search different values in different memory ranges, trial and error for this part, but the goal here is to find the address for a card slot then if you find a value that consistently changes such as X value when a strike arts is in the observed slot but Y value when quirk arts or special moves are in the slot. X and Y being variables for whatever the fuzzy search turns up after refining changed values. If you find a value you determine to be it draw the ultimate arts card copy the slot addresses value and maybe try to freeze it or just keep changing it back to ultimate after using it.

ANOTHER ALTERNATIVE IF THAT DOESNT WORK

This method I am really inexperienced with so I cannot provide as much help with doing. Memory dumping can be used to find unkown offsets that can be called upon in scripts. An offset is the distance a value is from a given file in the games source codes. When telling gg to search an offset you are basically telling it to retrieve a very specific value from the code's index. Using memory dumping or other libil2cpp or il2cpp modification or viewing methods you can find these offsets and how to call upon them in a script. There are a lot of different resources for doing this but I can't really point you in a right direction to start. Try searching youtube, and then after getting a basis of knowledge on the process, look on this forum, and then finally google then you should be very well equipped with the knowledge to do so! 

Good luck hope it helps:)

Archived