help | script tool | edit this source code a bit... plz

nio04

Question

This great script tool is missing only few featurs. Any knowledge coders, plz add them... so that, we could re-upload it with creator credit.

in START function, there 2 search bar (start & end search) we can only have one. hence we can also search by  3.5~3.9 or 2.4~3.4 Also i want to add one more field here as - how many values edit at once (ex - edit 100 values at once) 

if 5000 values found, it will edit values in 100 (user input ofc) and if user say, 'no hack is there...' so, the script will revert and remove it and jump to next 100. and it will keep going. lastly it will edit values in 5000 (this mean, we need a loop here)

after editing values automatically, a alert will notify, if hacks found or no... if yes, then automatic script will crash/end. And user will have to find specific value from there. if no, script will continue its tasks to the last

--end of feture requests--

LASTLY there are many more stuffs in that script... like finding offset or finding group values... but we wont need anything there... just a little bit more stuffs in the value finding area.

i m sorry to ask this you guyz... i still hve no idea, how to write this logic/ which lnguage should i learn to write this amazing logic😐

FindHaxServer.lua

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Archived