Real Racing 3 (12.1.2) Car Upgrader

MarioRossi93i

• 2 weeks later...

Will my account get banned if I just use scripts to edit money and gold, also cars. Then play online. Would like to know how to prevent myself from getting banned. 

I know I can edit money and gold earned to that my spent and earned are the same. 

Unless you have time to create me a rr3 profile for me and make sure it won't get banned. Where earned and spent is the same. With all cars and me a relatively high lvl to make it believable. And make time spent playing around 4 years too.

A rr3 profile just for me and no one else used before. So I could just input file into my game.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi Mario, first of all thank you very much for the scripts you create, very impressive work.

I was trying to use the Single Car Upgrader v11.4.1.4.9.x64, but it currently crashes sending this log:

Script ended:
Script error: luaj.o: /storage/emulated/0/Downloads/rr3_car_upgrader.v11.1.1.4.7.x64.bin.lua:-1

attempt to index ? (a nil value) with key 'start' (field '1')
level = 1, const = 4, proto = 0, upval = 3, vars = 3, code = 10
GETTABLE v0 v0 "start"
 ; PC 7 CODE 0040C007 OP 7 A 0 B 0 C 259 Bx 259 sBx -130812
stack traceback:
	/storage/emulated/0/Downloads/rr3_car_upgrader.v11.1.1.4.7.x64.bin.lua: in function </storage/emulated/0/Downloads/rr3_car_upgrader.v11.1.1.4.7.x64.bin.lua:88>
	/storage/emulated/0/Downloads/rr3_car_upgrader.v11.1.1.4.7.x64.bin.lua: in function </storage/emulated/0/Downloads/rr3_car_upgrader.v11.1.1.4.7.x64.bin.lua:104>
	/storage/emulated/0/Downloads/rr3_car_upgrader.v11.1.1.4.7.x64.bin.lua: in function </storage/emulated/0/Downloads/rr3_car_upgrader.v11.1.1.4.7.x64.bin.lua:142>
	/storage/emulated/0/Downloads/rr3_car_upgrader.v11.1.1.4.7.x64.bin.lua: in main chunk
	[Java]: in ?
	at luaj.LuaValue.f(src:989)
	at luaj.LuaValue.c(src:2864)
	at luaj.LuaValue.i(src:2767)
	at luaj.LuaValue.w(src:1094)
	at luaj.LuaClosure.a(src:363)
	at luaj.LuaClosure.l(src:160)
	at luaj.LuaClosure.a(src:533)
	at luaj.LuaClosure.a(src:176)
	at luaj.LuaClosure.a(src:539)
	at luaj.LuaClosure.a(src:533)
	at android.ext.Script.d(src:6056)
	at android.ext.Script$ScriptThread.run(src:5785)

I hope it helps for next versions of the script. Im running the script in Nox Player x64, Android 9 version. The AutoVIP script worked perfectly, just this one is outputting that issue.

Again, thank you very much!

Hello folks,

I'm new to Game Guardian. I cannot run these scripts on the Memu Emulator running Android 9.0 (64-bit). Error says 64 bit only. Am I missing something? What needs to be 64-bit? Does game have different versions? If so, i would love some pointers on how to get that version. Any help is much appreciated.

The version I downloaded says arm64, I don't see another version? I downloaded from apkpure. Is there another site to download from? I keep getting the same error about 64 bit.

So I tried to get different versions of the game and found that I cannot get RR3 11.4.1 in 32-bit version. On APKpure, APKmirror and other sites too... Only version available is 64-bit arm compatible. Yet still, I cannot run any of your scripts except manual/single car unlock script. Can you provide the link for the version of game that works with your other scripts? Also I realized you have these scripts written for earlier versions of game and they go through incremental changes. Can you check once again to see if it's possible to trigger 64-bit exception/error on 64-bit device in version 11.4.1 ? I'll be happy to assist in any way if you want more info. If you want to reproduce the error, I'm using Memu emulator running Android 9.0 (64-bit) on Windows 11 Pro with Hyper-V enabled.