Yder

Speed Hack Works in VMOS with Game Guardian 8.31.0 (Discussion)

Im using realme 5 pro with android 10. Since I dont know how to root this device, Ive been using VMOS as my virtual space to play games as it enable root access. 

i tried the latest gg in vmos. everything's fine except the speed hack. if i decline root access to gg and try the speed hack, nothing happens even tho it says the speed hack is loaded. if i enable root access to gg and try the speed hack, the game crashes.

after i found an archived topic from marken claiming speed hack works with vmos with gg 8.31.0, i decided to try it and it worked! I dont know if this only works on a specific device or what, but I figured that maybe someone out there want to use speed hack in their vmos, so try gg version 8.31.0. it might work on your vmos too for speed hack.

so far, I've been using the speed hack on final fantasy III and IV, so far there is no problem and it worked perfectly.

im making this topic because.

1. there seems to be a lot of complaints that there is no gg that work with vmos for speed hack

2. if wanna know if the speed hack for gg 8.31.0 only works on specific device etc.

See the video attached for proof.

Install the latest version and compare the list of enabled functions in the speedhack settings. Most likely on version 8.31.0 more functions are enabled by default. Enable them on the latest version. Everything should work.