Save list to lua. (Magic rebase in lua)

Rajeeb

Hello everyone if anyone knows what I need to do please reply.

First of all gg is capable of doing magic rebase in xa,cd etc. So I have a save list that Everytime gives me right address.ย 

See the image ..

1.text in redย  : it's the name of this function in save list.

2. Value in blue : it's the address of the value and it's always same (it's in xa).

3.value in green: 4 means dword I guess.

4. Value in yellow: if you load a list it's ask 3 options and if you select change value gg change address value to this value.

5. Text in Orange : it's the location of the original game lib.

6. And the last value is exact location in lib. Ex. Your lib offset is 0x123456 so in save list you can see 123455 in the last of the function.

Sorry if I wrote something wrong. My English sucks ๐Ÿ˜‰

Now my question is I know exact location of the value , address in game , offset in lib so there is any way to create a lua ??

I don't want group search. I am searching for something that gives me offset jump or address jump in lua. In memory editor tab we have the function go to address and it's working fine so is there any way to do that in lua so I don't need to do same thing in memory editor. And it's going to be more faster than group search because I know the exact location and editing values more easy.ย 

Thanks in advance and I using gg for very long time (2016 Maybe) it's never disappoint me and it's always updated with more awesome functions. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

20200724_142604.jpg

57 minutes ago, Enyby said:

1. Use getRangesList for get base address for desired .so file in memory.

2. Add offset to it.

Now you got desired address.

I mean there is something possible like this --

gg.gotoadress (123456)

gg.edit (9999)

Something like that

• Administrators

I already answer on you question here. Try read my messages from beginning.

Also look like you put calls like magic words. it is not work like that. For example getRangesList return need you results and so on.

Learn lua and you figure how to write desired code.

Archived