Sign in to follow this  
Hoseincod4er

How can i anable to floating window in phone. [Samsung galaxy a20]

Hi .When I press the VERIFECTION button in the GameGuardian app it says you have to enable the POPUP app in the settings I do this but it still gives the same error and does not show the small icon of the app on the screen. I can not use many programs because of this problem. Please help

Enable popup for used virtual space too.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By ChoosenModz
      View File Forward Assault Flamer Hack V1.0 [Complete new menu and Fresh Releas] by ChoosenModz
      Now its finally out: The ultimate mod menu for Forward Assault!!!
      A complete new Design and now... A multichoice menu! 
      What does Finally Work:
      Everyrhing but not the unlimited armor and onetap
      Wanna stay updated???
      Follow me at the gameguardian forum and subscribe to me on YouTube:
      TheChoosenOne IV!
      C ya l8tr guyz!
      (PS: for the gameguardian mods: thats not an update for my old script. Its a complete new but only with the same name. Is there still a problem, contact me at catchmyfall.insta@gmail.com and dont strike me again please!)
      Disclaimer: I used some scripts from: ItsOkayBear, The guy who made the flame engine and The Hacker/Mod (btw this guy stole the script from the one, who made the best hack: The Flame engine.).
      os.exit()
      Submitter ChoosenModz Submitted 01/13/2020 Category Forward Assault  
    • By ChoosenModz
      Now its finally out: The ultimate mod menu for Forward Assault!!!
      A complete new Design and now... A multichoice menu! 
      What does Finally Work:
      Everyrhing but not the unlimited armor and onetap
      Wanna stay updated???
      Follow me at the gameguardian forum and subscribe to me on YouTube:
      TheChoosenOne IV!
      C ya l8tr guyz!
      (PS: for the gameguardian mods: thats not an update for my old script. Its a complete new but only with the same name. Is there still a problem, contact me at catchmyfall.insta@gmail.com and dont strike me again please!)
      Disclaimer: I used some scripts from: ItsOkayBear, The guy who made the flame engine and The Hacker/Mod (btw this guy stole the script from the one, who made the best hack: The Flame engine.).
      os.exit()
    • By Dicky2321
      ask for the tutorial bro, how do you do it:
      1. The main script is stored on Github or something else. and what we share is the second script.
      how or ask for the main value load script that we uploaded on the github?
    • By invric
      Greetings,so I have encountered an issue whilst using GG in parralel space...Or more than one issue I shoud say?

So the first time I used go multiple and it didn't work at all(following your official video)
       After that I tryed using Parallel Space but the first time nothing work, the second time Everything work as inteded(this time I installed the app in the virtual enviroment,which you don't reccomend).
      So I was all happy but only for a few days couse after that for some reason it started crashing and becamo very inconsistent with when does it find the app/when doesn't it find the app.
      Then I decided to uninstall Parralel and GG and reinstall them repeating the whole proces.Now installing in the virtual enviroment didn't work(but that is intendent I believe?),so I installed it out the enviroment and just made a copy.This just gave me the usual your firmware is not support thingy...GO Multiple didn't work also.
      I'm on a Samsung S8 on 8.0 which I know is new and all but then how did it work just fine for the first few days?! I have no intent on rooting since the process is very difficult on S8 8.0 especially for me(Odin is for some reason very glitchy and slow on my pc).
      Maybe you have an easy root method for S8 without pc. I didn't find anything on xda. 

Thanky you in advance just for reading this mess and my bad english.