Anyone knows how to hack skype credits

kyle17z

I just want to know if someone knows how to hack skype credit or a way I could call internationaly from there mobile

For free

Can someone help me if someone knows thank you

I dont know if its already to post this

Thanks

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

• Administrators

There are 2 problems:

1. Microsoft is a company filled with geniuses, and money. They would find out, and file a lawsuit.
  2. Since they are geniuses, it is probably not possible, and server sided.

• 3 weeks later...

There are 2 problems:

1. Microsoft is a company filled with geniuses, and money. They would find out, and file a lawsuit.
  2. Since they are geniuses, it is probably not possible, and server sided.

Microsoft aren't geniuses they've done nothing but steal code or buy out companies in their entire existence,

yes they have a ton of money and that's the only thing that would stop someone from publicly releasing a method of 'stealing' credits from their systems.

The only method that this could ever be done with would be hacking the actual skype servers which that as well as other things related to M$ have been hacked in the past and it will keep happening even if it's not public knolwedge hackers use this kinda stuff to their advantage all the time to give them selves free stuff.

I know a guy right now who's only paying $10 a month for his rent because his leasing company uses an online system for his bill payment.