Howdy! Zombie

peliku

Name of Game:
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.obv.google.howdyzombie&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsImNvbS5vYnYuZ29vZ2xlLmhvd2R5em9tYmllIl0.

Version if you know it: 1.06
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: money, gold
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: yes using bulldog aka game guardian, doesnt work
Comments: please share, this game like battleheart

Name of Game:

Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.obv.google.howdyzombie&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsImNvbS5vYnYuZ29vZ2xlLmhvd2R5em9tYmllIl0.

Version if you know it: 1.06

What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: money, gold

Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: yes using bulldog aka game guardian, doesnt work

Comments: please share, this game like battleheart

Game Guardian works on this game.

Adjust your settings:

Step 1: 'Set Search Range' to ~ 'All Regions'

I'm assuming the game is running (Howdy! Zombie) as well as Game Guardian (GG).

Once you are in the game, you made select (go to) either ~ 'GOOD OL' SALOON', 'Smith', 'HOME' and 'TRAINER'

Select 'Smith' ~ "Welcome to Mr. Smith's shop." Your current balance should be $4 dollars; and your 'Coins' should be at 100

Step 2: Since you have Game Guardian running, go ahead and tab on the Game Guardian icon located in the center of your screen. If you do not see it, then you need to activate it.

Click on the search icon. I want to search for $$ (dollars) first, i'm going to enter '4' and hit search. Let GG do it's work; even if you see 'Abort' ignore it and let GG do it's thing.

Now GG is gonna find a whole bunch of these 0x000090B0, etc. DO NOT run another search, DO NOT click Clear. Go and tab on the upper right corner box which exit/return to game.

Step 3: Use the money which you currently have $4, use it to buy something. For me, I am going to buy the blue bottle for $3. Go ahead and make that purchase. Now you should leave you with $1. Go ahead and run GG again. NOTE: what ever you've search previously should still be there, this is good. DO NOT click 'Clear'. Instead, tab on 'Search' and enter 1.

You should see that you have about (115) result from this search.

Look for ~ 0x4699BCEC (Dollars)

Do not tab on it. press and hold over it until 'Edit' screen appears. From here, change the number to 9999999999

You now should have $999,999,999

Repeat the same method for 'Coins'

Look for ~ 0x4699BCE8 (Coins)