Zimacoq

About Script

Posted (edited)

First of all, I want to wish all your relatives and Kindred a very excellent evening.

I'll be straightforward and consistent.

I'm wanting to learn about how to create a script for a game, for example, Free Fire. However, I do not understand how to start editing certain codes in an ideal application for the scripts. I'm 20 years old and I take responsibility for my actions. Can you help me? I know the basics, you can tell what you know, I'll understand.

Screenshot_20200529-020842_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Zimacoq

Its LUA style scripting i believe. So all the functions are made already, i dont think youll ever need to make your own function and that " { " bracket thingie, not needed either.

On 5/29/2020 at 1:06 PM, Zimacoq said:

First of all, I want to wish all your relatives and Kindred a very excellent evening.

I'll be straightforward and consistent.

I'm wanting to learn about how to create a script for a game, for example, Free Fire. However, I do not understand how to start editing certain codes in an ideal application for the scripts. I'm 20 years old and I take responsibility for my actions. Can you help me? I know the basics, you can tell what you know, I'll understand.

Screenshot_20200529-020842_Chrome.jpg

Okay.. I misunderstand your words. Very easy, just a blank txt file, and type in all the codes and name it with .lua. 
If you use desktop, can try notepad++.

If you are using phone, use quick edit or mt manager.