MarioRossi93i

Real Racing 3 (9.3.0) Race Mode

Great job, as always 💪

Too bad though, that in Endurance racing overtaking doesn't count when in ghost mode. Now that would really be the best way of farming 😇 The combination of autodrive, freeze and ghost mode would be perfect for Endurance races!

Nevertheless, just keep up the good work and thank you for making us, the users, happy 😊

On 12/29/2020 at 8:51 PM, BostjanZ said:

Great job, as always 💪

Too bad though, that in Endurance racing overtaking doesn't count when in ghost mode. Now that would really be the best way of farming 😇 The combination of autodrive, freeze and ghost mode would be perfect for Endurance races!

Nevertheless, just keep up the good work and thank you for making us, the users, happy 😊

You can use freeze and kick a** and let it run....

On 1/3/2021 at 3:00 PM, readyplayer36 said:

You can use freeze and kick a** and let it run....

Yes, thanks, have tried that, but the results were pretty poor. It takes the MP4-X about 6 min for a lap at Lemans, which isn't that good.

Now, with the help of another program (Sikulix) I've made a little script so it drives "normally and kick a**" for 45 sec and in "freeze mode" for 25 sec alternatively. That way it takes one lap in about 4 min, which is much better. I used this in 100% bonus day with an agent - result was aprox. 1.500km driven and 1.8M fame over night 😉 That's 3 level-ups at my level... Now Imagine, you could bring this time down to the basic time the autopilot needs to complete a lap - haven't tested that, but I guess it's about 2:40 or so....

On 1/4/2021 at 6:02 PM, BostjanZ said:

Yes, thanks, have tried that, but the results were pretty poor. It takes the MP4-X about 6 min for a lap at Lemans, which isn't that good.

Now, with the help of another program (Sikulix) I've made a little script so it drives "normally and kick a**" for 45 sec and in "freeze mode" for 25 sec alternatively. That way it takes one lap in about 4 min, which is much better. I used this in 100% bonus day with an agent - result was aprox. 1.500km driven and 1.8M fame over night 😉 That's 3 level-ups at my level... Now Imagine, you could bring this time down to the basic time the autopilot needs to complete a lap - haven't tested that, but I guess it's about 2:40 or so....

Yep, the car sometimes brake too much to try to avoid the others or to kick them slowly, so yes it takes time to finish a lap.

@MarioRossi93i, I noticed in Formula E, the battery of the car reaches 0% like 100m before the end of the race with the auto drive (so imagine for a race of 20 laps, you fail to end the race 🙂), I noticed this in New York track while in Berlin track it succeeds to reach the end of the race with almost 0% battery.

I don't how you manage to do the auto drive but maybe you can tweak it.

Thanks

On 1/7/2021 at 12:09 PM, MarioRossi93i said:

Use battery hack first

I didn't see that there was a Battery Hack, where can I find it???
FYI, the last version is not working but the previous one (the one that do the search first) is working.

On 12/27/2020 at 5:57 PM, MarioRossi93i said:

New version released:

- added enable/disable function

- super fast

Hello Mario,

This superfast version is amazing. Are you looking to upgrade it to 9.1.1? 🙂 Would be nice to be honest 😉

On 1/18/2021 at 1:05 PM, MarioRossi93i said:

New verisions released:

and

9.1.1.3.1 S

Use 2nd if 1st doesn t work for you

rr3_race_mode.v9.1.1.3.1-S.bin.lua 2.94 kB · 41 downloads

Hello Mario,

As expected with the new update, the quick version ceased to work. The "S" version does. Would you have the time to update the quick version if possible? It is truly amazing 🙂

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By 101mod
      View File FREE ESP HACK PUBG 1.3 - www.101mod.com
      Link download Apk in description video
      👉ESP FREE 1.3: https://www101mod.com
       🙏IM SHARE FREE HACK WORK 100% | PLEASE VISIT MY CHANNEL🙏:  
      👉https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgzKkI6nDVWIikEo97DmEIQ?sub_confirmation=1

Submitter 101mod Submitted 11/25/2020 Category PUBG  
    • By 101mod
      Link download Apk in description video
      👉ESP FREE 1.3: https://www101mod.com
       🙏IM SHARE FREE HACK WORK 100% | PLEASE VISIT MY CHANNEL🙏:  
      👉https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgzKkI6nDVWIikEo97DmEIQ?sub_confirmation=1

• By MAARS
      Hi everyone i am facing problems with my script, i dont kwon why but when i use the function
      gg.setValues(table) i am getting this error 
      ` gg.setValues(lak)` bad argument for key 'value': string expected, got nil (field 'setValues') level = 1, const = 7, proto = 0, upval = 2, vars = 2, code = 10 CALL v0..v1 ; PC 8 CODE 0100401D OP 29 A 0 B 2 C 1 Bx 1025 sBx -130046 That i dont understand is why the function setValues expect a string as parameters ? normaly it is always a table as parameters. So this is my script bellow.

local gg = gg local die = os.exit function Home() debug = -1 local menu = gg.choice({"L.A.K", "Verr power", "Severance", "Exit"}, "0", "HOME MENU") if menu == nil then gg.toast("You canceled the dialogue") elseif menu == 1 then LAK() elseif menu == 2 then VerrPower() elseif menu == 3 then Severance() elseif menu == 4 then os.exit() end end -- == Parse switch config SwitchOn = '[ ON ] ' SwitchOff = '[ OFF ] ' ----------- == -- == Parse edit cheating data local lak_aimbot = {} lak_aimbot.On = function() lak['aimbot'].value = '0' lak['aimbot'].freeze = true gg.setValues(lak) end lak_aimbot.Off = function() lak['aimbot'].value = '2034' lak['aimbot'].freeze = true gg.setValues(lak) end local lak_ammo = {} lak_ammo.On = function() lak['ammo'].value = '1000' lak['ammo'].freeze = true gg.setValues(lak) end lak_ammo.Off = function() lak['ammo'].value = '49' lak['ammo'].freeze = true gg.setValues(lak) end local lak_reload = {} lak_reload.On = function() lak['reload'].value = '36' lak['reload'].freeze = true gg.setValues(lak) end lak_reload.Off = function() lak['reload'].value = '35' lak['reload'].freeze = true gg.setValues(lak) end local lak_range = {} lak_range.On = function() lak['range'].value = '50000' lak['range'].freeze = true gg.setValues(lak) end lak_range.Off = function() lak['range'].value = '184' lak['range'].freeze = true gg.setValues(lak) end local lak_fireRate = {} lak_fireRate.On = function() lak['fireRate'].value = '35' lak['fireRate'].freeze = true gg.setValues(lak) end lak_fireRate.Off = function() lak['fireRate'].value = '34.70000076294' lak['fireRate'].freeze = true gg.setValues(lak) end -------------- == function LAK() -- ['searchNumber'] = function (text, type, encrypted, sign, memoryFrom, memoryTo, limit) end, -- gg.searchNumber(string text [, int type = gg.TYPE_AUTO [, bool encrypted = false [, int sign = gg.SIGN_EQUAL [, long memoryFrom = 0 [, long memoryTo = -1 [, long limit = 0]]]]]]) -> true || string with error debug = -1 if not lak then gg.clearResults() gg.setRanges(gg.REGION_C_ALLOC) gg.searchNumber("265,445.0;264,865.0:5", 16, false, 536870912, 0, -1, 0) local r = gg.getResults(1) local addr = r[1].address lak = { ['aimbot'] = { ['address'] = addr - 0x14, ['flags'] = 16, }, ['ammo'] = { ['address'] = addr - 0x30, ['flags'] = 16, }, ['reload'] = { ['address'] = addr - 0x38, ['flags'] = 16, }, ['range'] = { ['address'] = addr - 0x10, ['flags'] = 16, }, ['fireRate'] = { ['address'] = addr - 0xfc, ['flags'] = 16, } } end if SwitchAB == nil then SwitchAB = SwitchOff end if SwitchAM == nil then SwitchAM = SwitchOff end if SwitchRD == nil then SwitchRD = SwitchOff end if SwitchRG == nil then SwitchRG = SwitchOff end if SwitchFR == nil then SwitchFR = SwitchOff end local menu = gg.multiChoice({ SwitchAB .. 'Aimbot', SwitchAM .. 'Ammo', SwitchRD .. 'Reload', SwitchRG .. 'Range', SwitchFR .. 'Fire Rate'}, {}, "LAK MENU") if menu == nil then gg.setVisible(false) gg.toast('You canceled the dialogue') return nil end if menu[1] == true then if SwitchAB == SwitchOff then lak_aimbot.On(); SwitchAB = SwitchOn else lak_aimbot.Off(); SwitchAB = SwitchOff end end if menu[2] == true then if SwitchAM == SwitchOff then lak_ammo.On(); SwitchAM = SwitchOn else lak_ammo.Off(); SwitchAM = SwitchOff end end if menu[3] == true then if SwitchRD == SwitchOff then lak_reload.On(); SwitchRD = SwitchOn else lak_reload.Off(); SwitchRD = SwitchOff end end if menu[4] == true then if SwitchRG == SwitchOff then lak_range.On(); SwitchRG = SwitchOn else lak_range.Off(); SwitchRG = SwitchOff end end if menu[5] == true then if SwitchFR == SwitchOff then lak_fireRate.On(); SwitchFR = SwitchOn else lak_fireRate.Off(); SwitchFR = SwitchOff end end end while true do if gg.isVisible(true) then gg.setVisible(false) debug = 1 end if debug == 1 then Home() end end Thank you all.
    • By Brilliant_Azure
      View File PUBG MOBILE 1.3.0 ANTIBAN SAFE VIP SCRIPT
                   PUBG MOBILE 1.3.0 SAFE SCRIPT 
       FEATURES OF SCRIPT
      ☑️. ALL NEW & UPDATED  CODES FOR 1.3.0 PUBG UPDATE
      ☑️.SUPPORT ALL TYPE OF PROCESSORS
      ☑️.SUPPORT BOTH ROOTED AND NON-ROOTED DEVICES
      ☑️.ALL CODES ARE 100% CHECKED AND  SAFE
      ☑️.SIMPLE UI AND NO PASSWORD
       FOR MORE FREE & WORKING PUBG HACKS JOIN 

Submitter Brilliant_Azure Submitted 10/29/2019 Category PUBG