Kingdom & Dragons {Freedom Cheat & Game Glitch}

DaxAtk

2l96hx.jpg

App: Kingdom & Dragon

Version: 1.0.2
Hack/Mod: IAP via Freedom, using the bypass method.
Root Needed?: Yes
Credits: Dax

Okay guys this an easy cheat.
1. Yes, I know Gamevil detects Freedom, but if you know my bypass method, then you know this will work.
2. This method won't work for long, as Gameil updates randomly and usually finds way to block Freedom altogether.
3. At the end of the Tut, I will tell you about a glitch I found.

Instructions & Requirements:
1A. Download & Install Kingdom & Dragons
1B. Download & Install Freedom - Freedom Vrs. 0.8.4
1C. Download & Install Playstore Version 3.10.14 - PS Vrs 3.10.14
2. Run Game, Choose Your Town Name & Password, blah, blah, blah..
3A. Now to temporarily bypass Gamevil's Anti Cheat & Use Freedom to Purchase Gems. {To Buy Gold & Stamina You Need Gems, so Only IAP You Need Is Gems.}
3B. Go To The Gem Store, by Clicking "Menu" or The "+" Button Next To The Gems.
4. Purchase The Max Amount "1,450"
5. As The Playstore Loads, Hit Your Home Button & Quick Exit The Game.
6. Load Freedom & Tap Start, Back Out Of Freedom & Relaunch Game Normally.
7. You Should Now Be Taken to The Playstore & Should See "FreeCard- XXXXX" 
8. Click Purchase. You Will Now Get The Okay That You Purchase Was Successful & Be Taken Back to The Game Which Will Now Either FC Or Tell You That It Detects A Cheating Tool & Force you To Close It.
9A. If The App FC's During Purchase Before You Go Back To It, It Should Still Work Even If The Game Restarts From The Beginning, As Long As The Playstore Says "Purchase Successful" It Should Work.
9B. The Game will close out either way due to Freedom running, you will now need to open "Freedom" hit "Stop." Open your Applications Menu & Hit Force Stop on Freedom, then relaunch game and it should load without the "Unlawful Activivty" and you should have your 1450 Gems.
10. If You've Never Done This Before It May Seem Like A Lot Of work, but If You've done It Before, This Will Go by Very Fast.

{Freedom does not work with the newest Playstore Version 4.0.xx, You need 3.10.xx}

***Known Glitches***
Okay Guys & Gals, I'm Taking A Slight Risk By Posting This, But I'd Rather Share It Before They Fix It.

**Gems Glitch**

First & Foremost, I CAN NOT GUARANTEE THIS WILL WORK FOR YOU. 
IT WAS A GLITCH, BUT IT SEEMS TO KEEP WORKING FOR ME.

*NOTE*
I Only Used Freedom Once & My Gems Keep Multiplying.
Also I successfully did this trick on my brothers phone and it works too.
5179.png

I Thought It Was A Temp Glitch, So I Tried It Again & Again & Again.
I had Only Used Freedom Once & Had Completely Closed It Out, But It Glitched Gems Everytime I Exited & Launched The Game.

The More People That Know About This, The More People Will Use It & The Faster Gamevil Will Find It & Patch It. So If It Works For You 
"USE IT" 
= ^ _ ^=

Tested Work well, only  

9B. The Game will close out either way due to Freedom running, you will now need to open "Freedom" hit "Stop." Open your Applications Menu & Hit Force Stop on Freedom, then relaunch game and it should load without the "Unlawful Activivty" and you should have your 1450 Gems.

On Freedom after hit stop still loading with "Unlawful Activity", so I just freezed 

Help pls does it work on my galaxy s 4 because i cant downgrade mine it alwys say  xapplication not installed what to do help pls:( thank you 

i tryd removing the update on google play store but still doesnt work

it always say

Error: Problem setting up in-app billing: labResult:

Eroor checking for billing v3 support

help ! thank you again 

Help pls does it work on my galaxy s 4 because i cant downgrade mine it alwys say  xapplication not installed what to do help pls:( thank you 

i tryd removing the update on google play store but still doesnt work

it always say

Error: Problem setting up in-app billing: labResult:

Eroor checking for billing v3 support

help ! thank you again 

read here

• 3 weeks later...

i dont know in 1.1.1 but mine 1.1.0 still work...im not update yet cuz the update says fix minor bugs...not update some skills or others...
why not try your self and share here...
if you afraid the data lost or cant downgrade version...just backup all the data and file by titanium backup and file explorer to get obb dan data file from sdcard then copy it to computer...

• 7 months later...