Bounty - Sims freeplay: construct-o-coins

harryk

Game name: sims freeplay

Market link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ea.games.simsfreeplay_row&hl=en

Current version : 1.11.6 or something

I have been using a modded apk for a while, but with the new update, they have introduced a new currency called construct-o-coins. It can be used to buy limited time item, and it lasts only for another 15 days. If someone can make an unlimited CoC mod for it before then, I'd greatly appreciate it.

I will give an ingress invite to anyone who can come up with a hack at least two days before the currency expires.

Sent from my GT-I9300

There is already a hack for lp and simoleons. Just search pirate bay for sims freeplay. Install the app, download the game data, play for a while and upload your save to Facebook. After that, uninstall the app, download the new version from Google play and download your save data.

CC isn't like that. It is a limited time currency, like the alien stuff was. If someone doesn't hack it in the next few days, it will be all for nothing

Sent from my GT-I9300

Looks like I may be claiming this bounty myself. I'm looking into a potential tool that can help get lots of CC easily. If I do get it working, I'll put out a new bounty for Xp in Sims freeplay

Sent from my GT-I9300

Sad. Looks like no one wants an ingress invite. I have made an ABM file that automates the lucky spin for construct-o-coins. It consume 3 lp every nine seconds, and on an average takes about seven minutes to complete an entire set of CoC items. I will upload the ABM shortly after figuring out what category to upload it to.

Sent from my GT-I9300