Super Stickman Golf 2

djshotty

Name of Game:  Super Stickman Golf 2
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.noodlecake.ssg2&hl=en
Version if you know it: 1.0.4
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Golf bux
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: Used both GameGuardian 6.0 and GameKiller v2.6 without success.
Comments:  Tried the normal method of Search and Modify, but values remain unchanged.

Not server based and extremely easy to hack. Search for your stroke count, hit a ball, search for new stroke count, repeat until you find your score, reset it to 0... hole in one on every hole.

Not server based and extremely easy to hack. Search for your stroke count, hit a ball, search for new stroke count, repeat until you find your score, reset it to 0... hole in one on every hole.

Yep, already doing that during gameplay.  I'm after a way to alter values for XP and GolfBux please...

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, usually we can easily hack some games from this gamedev by editing the variable in *.plist file (they're all stored in root). However, I can't find any *.plist file in this game, or at least I suspect a file named ".GNUstepDefaults" might contain some clues, but it looks encrypted.

Thanks R4K1LL for your help with this.  I've pretty much stepped away from playing 'Super Stickman Golf 2', simply because (like most games these days) you have to play them 24-7 and earn outrageously high amounts of 'RP points' or 'GolfBux' or 'coins' etc. in order to get anywhere with them.  I mean, 200000 coins on 'Subway Surfers' to unlock one character, when the average run earns around 500 coins.  50000 RP points on 'Drag Racing' to buy upgrades for a car that costs a million dollars to buy, when each race win earns you 1000 dollars and 50 RP points.  The incredible amount of plays needed to earn any of the bonus features in games like this one ('Super Stickman Golf 2') and 'Temple Run'.  It's a joke, and the game developers wonder why people like Us hope there's smart cookies in the world that can help us 'hack' their games to make them easier and more fun...

• 3 months later...

I've found a way to cheat the lottery system to use 0 golf bux to unlock all the hats. (note you'll need at least 10 golf bux to do this)

1 turn phone on airplane mode

2 goto lottery screen

3 since the default starts at 5, search for 5 on game guadian @ 4bytes

4 move the lottery amount up to 6, then search 6 on game guardian

5 repeat the steps until you're left with 3 options to choose from.

6 save those items and change values to 0

7 enjoy unlocking all the new hats at the cost of 0 golfbux

Enjoy

Ed