Jump to content
Wyvernium

"Shadow of Death" Crystal / Soul Hack Needed!

Recommended Posts

Greetings, my fellow Guardians.

I'm having a bit of issues with this game called "Shadow of Death". It's all based on microtransactions and it is very annoying (Thanks, devs). I'd like to get either a Lua script or the addresses to the Crystals or Soul amounts (or even a tutorial on how to change the amounts), because not even good old LP can put an end to this. I have the GG basics down, with XOR keys and everything. But where or what do I need to change the Crystals and Soul that I have currently?

Here is a link to the app in the GP Store:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Zonmob.Stickman.FightingGames.ShadowOfDeath

Thanks!

Wyvernium

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Wyvernium said:

Greetings, my fellow Guardians.

I'm having a bit of issues with this game called "Shadow of Death". It's all based on microtransactions and it is very annoying (Thanks, devs). I'd like to get either a Lua script or the addresses to the Crystals or Soul amounts (or even a tutorial on how to change the amounts), because not even good old LP can put an end to this. I have the GG basics down, with XOR keys and everything. But where or what do I need to change the Crystals and Soul that I have currently?

Here is a link to the app in the GP Store:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Zonmob.Stickman.FightingGames.ShadowOfDeath

Thanks!

Wyvernium

Pls try once before posting

Screenshot_20191029-125552953.jpg

[added 0 minutes later]
Just now, google007 said:

Pls try once before posting

Screenshot_20191029-125552953.jpg

Dword, encrypted

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, google007 said:

Pls try once before posting

Screenshot_20191029-125552953.jpg

[added 0 minutes later]

Dword, encrypted

I did. Also your screenshots tell me nothing of what I need. Sure, it's an encrypted Dword. But what is the address for it is what I asked for.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

54584266_Screenshot_20191029-225616_ParallelSpace.thumb.jpg.dfcd95076dccf7cc20da64e37734b5d1.jpg

Awesome...just dit it.

Dword...encrypted.

look for your current Crystals...play to earn some crystals and refine the new value....until results show less.

look for something like this...444444...or similar and goto...change using XOR...= ?? keys to any number you want.

 

Edited by zam535582

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, zam535582 said:

54584266_Screenshot_20191029-225616_ParallelSpace.thumb.jpg.dfcd95076dccf7cc20da64e37734b5d1.jpg

Awesome...just dit it.

Dword...encrypted.

look for your current Crystals...play to earn some crystals and refine the new value....until results show less.

look for something like this...444444...or similar and goto...change using XOR...= ?? keys to any number you want.

 

Are u able to play online 😂

They are checking crystal values 

And boom ban

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1587539851_Screenshot_20191030-000900_GooglePlayStore.thumb.jpg.9da1337965a98efe7b40c0b689cb5332.jpg

what do you mean by online...??

playing with my data on..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, zam535582 said:

1587539851_Screenshot_20191030-000900_GooglePlayStore.thumb.jpg.9da1337965a98efe7b40c0b689cb5332.jpg

what do you mean by online...??

playing with my data on..

Duels and PvP

 

[added 0 minutes later]
Just now, google007 said:

Duels and PvP

 

@NoFear Sir 

Can u chk once 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ah...yes..Duel Arena.

so its like the end of the world...if you got banned from it??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't know what exactly is giving ban 🙄

[added 1 minute later]
Just now, zam535582 said:

Ah...yes..Duel Arena.

so its like the end of the world...if you got banned from it??

I need to start from start 

It's my 10th time 

This time I used only little hacks and played legitimately 

Bought legendary sword from crystal that i earned 

Still got ban

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, google007 said:

Don't know what exactly is giving ban 🙄

1353264576_Screenshot_20191030-025349_ParallelSpace.thumb.jpg.dbc1ff124592760930c72ff57009e293.jpg

its said here...character data.

dont know if  that includes crystal and souls too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, zam535582 said:

1353264576_Screenshot_20191030-025349_ParallelSpace.thumb.jpg.dbc1ff124592760930c72ff57009e293.jpg

its said here...character data.

dont know if  that includes crystal and souls too.

Lol 

The game is fuked up😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, google007 said:

Lol 

The game is fuked up😂

well....we still able to play it...right.

just not in Duel Arena.

Edited by zam535582

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, zam535582 said:

well....we still able to play it...right.

just not in Duel Arena.

I think i find something 

There's a lvl cap in game maybe 

If you're lvl is low and u are playing online with high attack and defence they will ban u 

But if u maxed out lvl(99)

Then i can hack and play online also 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

maybe yes...maybe not.

the game got IAP...though.

someone with big pocket...could just purchase everything...max out everything..even he at the lowest level.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Similar Content

    • By ATP-RAY2OP
      View File UNLOCK ALL SKINS FREE IN MOBILE LEGENDS NEW VIP SCRIPT BY ATP-RAY2OP
      HELLO GUYZ, THIS IS NEW VIP MLBB SCRIPT, WITH THIS SCRIPT UNLOCK ANY SKIN, OF ANY HERO, WORK IN RANK, CLASSIC, CUSTOM
      Keep checking for update, i update script almost once a week😊
      VIDEO TUTORIAL ⬇️
       
       
       
        
      SUBSCRIBE TO CHANNEL ATP-RAY2OP FOR LATEST SCRIPT⬇️
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0vglNiRwQLRmLScYwylqgg
       
       
      Submitter ATP-RAY2OP Submitted 03/27/2020 Category LUA scripts  
    • By ATP-RAY2OP
      HELLO GUYZ, THIS IS NEW VIP MLBB SCRIPT, WITH THIS SCRIPT UNLOCK ANY SKIN, OF ANY HERO, WORK IN RANK, CLASSIC, CUSTOM
      Keep checking for update, i update script almost once a week😊
      VIDEO TUTORIAL ⬇️
       
       
       
        
      SUBSCRIBE TO CHANNEL ATP-RAY2OP FOR LATEST SCRIPT⬇️
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0vglNiRwQLRmLScYwylqgg
       
       
    • By Nitrosauris
      Looking for a script or mod for Marvel Strike Force , whatever that can be done would be greatly appreciated.
       
      Just make sure it's a working mod or script.
    • By soffter
      I try to add "if nil then ..." to the gg.loadResults action but I can't do that, I get an error that I didn't find the value of "t1"
      function () gg.loadResults(t1) if t1 == nil then gg.search...........  
    • By Fallen_Stress
      Hi everyone i tried to make my script online by using webhost with php file. But she doesnt work what i can do ?

×
×
  • Create New...