Sign in to follow this  
bambam2

be the king Request Hack

Hi i was triying to hack and find the address i successfully to change the Address to claim money from 18000 to 9000000000, i try claim the money but nothing change i still claim and get 18000 of money on the game the money 9000000000 only on visual, can you help me how to cheat this game to collect money and golds?

Screenshot_2019-10-09-23-13-41.thumb.png.0bbbb73c49251abe320c2e141c13f05a.png

Screenshot_2019-10-09-23-12-27.png

its online game...the real value data was kept at server side client...thats why you can change but will never get.

On 10/13/2019 at 12:37 AM, zam535582 said:

its online game...the real value data was kept at server side client...thats why you can change but will never get.

Hello sir Any ide how to hack this game?

19 hours ago, bambam2 said:

Hello sir Any ide how to hack this game?

im not an expert...so you will have to wait until some one find a way.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By godknowscool
      Hi Enyby, 
      As you're aware developer "Aqua" created the GameGuardian for iOS and named it "iGameGuardian" 
      Although it was working and priced $1.5 initially, now it isn't and it also doesn't support script usage, import of *.lua files and other features.
      Could you send me the source code of GameGuardian please so I could contact other iOS developer from Reddit
      and create a free version of iGameGuardian and give you credits!
      Aqua is also charging $5 per license for iOS device which is ridiculous!

• By athaleaid
      guys, if I play an online game (server sided game) and I change the value of an "A" task reward, will this allow the valuation to increase? like for example my money now is 2500 and I change the value of the reward to 999999999,does 2500 increase with the modified value?
      [added 0 minutes later] sry for my english
    • By Gretis
      Anything possible to do with this game? Lucky Patcher didn't work and I can't pull out anything from GameGuardian. Idk if it's server-sided, although I doubt it, cuz it's possible to play this game offline.
    • By Collen
      What changes if I use GG as root? I'm thinking of rooting my phone to see the result.
    • By Repestak
      Hello, I tried to hack Missile Dude RPG with game guardian, unsuccessfully, could somebody try to hack it, and then write how you did it in the comments, thanks!