Jump to content
Silver_fang

Help Hack Harvest Town

Recommended Posts


Posted (edited)

I try but they kick me out of the game

 

Maybe NoFear can  help

Edited by Newworld3016

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

for now i can only make stamina freeze and hp freeze, i try something else but failed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Silver_fang said:

for now i can only make stamina freeze and hp freeze, i try something else but failed

You can speed up the game to 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/31/2019 at 9:28 AM, Silver_fang said:

for now i can only make stamina freeze and hp freeze, i try something else but failed

Can you guide me how to freeze it?

I can freeze it on first day but next day i can't do anymore

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DoDevil said:

Can you guide me how to freeze it?

I can freeze it on first day but next day i can't do anymore

 

Look for the value -1 from the value on the display, for example if on display 98 then search 97. For me it's easier to find if I use basic equipment to reduce stamina.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Silver_fang said:

Look for the value -1 from the value on the display, for example if on display 98 then search 97. For me it's easier to find if I use basic equipment to reduce stamina.

I cant hack HP, i search but no found value

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want you to try 🙂

@NoFear

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


You found anyway to bypass Hack detect?

I can change item to other but it's not pass Hack detect 🤔

@Silver_fang

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...