Hello, i have a problem with parallel space, i put the game in parallel, but when i start the game he is in black screen, and after close the game, my friends use parallel space with the same game and works fine, the game is arena of valor

After reading your post i get to know that parallel space is a guy 😂 and he is not working for you anymore i think u are not paying him enough 😂

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Squidoodle04
      Could someone help me pls?
      I want GG to search big numbers like 4,9190192e82F;9920D or so in a group search but if I execute script and select the option the script is just ending and not searching.
      Here's my code:
      menu = gg.choice({'Hack' , 'End'},nil,'Select')
      if menu == 1 then
      gg.searchNumber('65.536;-65.535;101:13',gg.TYPE_DWORD)
      t = gg.getResults(3)
      t[3].value = '32767'
      t[3].freeze = true
      t[3].freezType = gg.FREEZE_NORMAL
      print('Cheat Activated' ,gg.addListItems(t))
      os.exit()
      end
      if menu == 2 then
      os.exit()
      end

• By Hoverhandsmcgee
      Hey there! Can anyone help me understand the purpose of parallel space? I see so many tutorials including steps to install and run Parallel space but I can't figure out what the benefits of running a game in PS are other than being able to run another instance of a game game as another user.
      Does parallel space have any benefits of like hiding GG or making it so GG can find games easier? 
      The reason I'm asking is because I'm having problems with getting Google Play services to load in Parallel space and I'm wondering if it's even required if I dont plan on using multiple accounts.
    • By AKRAMRAZA
      @Enyby Can you plz tell me how do I Refine the pointer search results to my required value ? One pointer gives out all the values related to it , so how do I refine my value from it because all the values are same.
    • By Preach
      Game guardian keeps crashing whenever I try to search for encrypted values in Parallel Space. Is this function not supported in Parallel Space or I need to tweak something?