Hello, i have a problem with parallel space, i put the game in parallel, but when i start the game he is in black screen, and after close the game, my friends use parallel space with the same game and works fine, the game is arena of valor

After reading your post i get to know that parallel space is a guy 😂 and he is not working for you anymore i think u are not paying him enough 😂

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By AKRAMRAZA
      @Enyby Can you plz tell me how do I Refine the pointer search results to my required value ? One pointer gives out all the values related to it , so how do I refine my value from it because all the values are same.
    • By Preach
      Game guardian keeps crashing whenever I try to search for encrypted values in Parallel Space. Is this function not supported in Parallel Space or I need to tweak something?
    • By AKRAMRAZA
      I am having a little problem while using pointers.T
      VID-20190811-WA0002.mp4 he issue is that while using pointers search , the search results are in DWORD but my value is in FLOAT .I can change it manually just by clicking go to address and then changing the value format and loading it in the game guardian.But how do I do it using Script ?? I looked in gg help also , there is no such api for doing it. So can anyone help with it plz ?? I am attaching a little video just as an example.
    • By penelopecoconut
      How to move data from Parallel Space to original App