blognau

Cannot edit value in XA memory

Can someone explain to me why i cant edit the value in Xa memory? The value still not change....although i freeze them....it cant change

But i can still edit in Ca,Anonym,and Bad

I used Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Snap625

happens when you activate option 4 "hide game guardian" e/or the memory is read-only (r) and not read-write (rw)

however, in some games, the modification in values to cheat change to Cd data app instead of Xa code app
 this is not an absolute truth as it varies from application to application, it is what I observe in some games, mainly based on unity engine.

6 hours ago, blognau said:

Can someone explain to me why i cant edit the value in Xa memory? The value still not change....although i freeze them....it cant change

But i can still edit in Ca,Anonym,and Bad

I used Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Snap625

can show the game and what you change to test?

9 hours ago, Lenn1 said:

happens when you activate option 4 "hide game guardian" e/or the memory is read-only (r) and not read-write (rw)

however, in some games, the modification in values to cheat change to Cd data app instead of Xa code app
 this is not an absolute truth as it varies from application to application, it is what I observe in some games, mainly based on unity engine.

Thank you ... it's true that I activated hide game guardian in option 4 ...

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, nalcwap said:

can show the game and what you change to test?

I try to hack last day rules survival...for the test... I try fast farming in Xa memory...

But i already found value like body color, blacksky and etc.

Edited by blognau

Oh ok...when i disable Hide game guardian option 4...i get banned... And the value can change

Do you have another way to edit Xa value?

unfortunately, hide the gg app is not 100% effective, and edit / modify using the game guardian you run the risk of being banned. the game itself has ways of detecting and banning anyone who makes changes to the game, and maybe what you're trying to do was a corrected exploit, and that "way" you're trying (addresses, offset, pointers) will instantly ban anyone who tries to use it, meaning the devs are punishing  outdated hacks.