Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
blognau

Cannot edit value in XA memory

Recommended Posts

Can someone explain to me why i cant edit the value in Xa memory? The value still not change....although i freeze them....it cant change

But i can still edit in Ca,Anonym,and Bad

I used Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Snap625

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

happens when you activate option 4 "hide game guardian" e/or the memory is read-only (r) and not read-write (rw)

however, in some games, the modification in values to cheat change to Cd data app instead of Xa code app
 this is not an absolute truth as it varies from application to application, it is what I observe in some games, mainly based on unity engine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, blognau said:

Can someone explain to me why i cant edit the value in Xa memory? The value still not change....although i freeze them....it cant change

But i can still edit in Ca,Anonym,and Bad

I used Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Snap625

can show the game and what you change to test?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Lenn1 said:

happens when you activate option 4 "hide game guardian" e/or the memory is read-only (r) and not read-write (rw)

however, in some games, the modification in values to cheat change to Cd data app instead of Xa code app
 this is not an absolute truth as it varies from application to application, it is what I observe in some games, mainly based on unity engine.

Thank you ... it's true that I activated hide game guardian in option 4 ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, nalcwap said:

can show the game and what you change to test?

I try to hack last day rules survival...for the test... I try fast farming in Xa memory...

But i already found value like body color, blacksky and etc.

Edited by blognau

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh ok...when i disable Hide game guardian option 4...i get banned... And the value can change

Do you have another way to edit Xa value?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

unfortunately, hide the gg app is not 100% effective, and edit / modify using the game guardian you run the risk of being banned. the game itself has ways of detecting and banning anyone who makes changes to the game, and maybe what you're trying to do was a corrected exploit, and that "way" you're trying (addresses, offset, pointers) will instantly ban anyone who tries to use it, meaning the devs are punishing  outdated hacks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Similar Content

    • By RevealedSoulEven
      When I try to edit REGION_BAD then GG can't edit that!
      I tried freezing the value but isn't working😭!
      Also I selected range to libunity.so and others but some values GG can't edit why??
       
      @Enyby @d2dyno
    • By Megach
      How to hack game milk choco diamonds with game guardian?
      When I enter to the game without Game Guardian than says illegal program and when I use VirtualXPosed that says illegal program
    • By MarioRossi93i
      View File Real Racing 3 Automatic AutoWiN Hack
      Real Racing 3 Automatic AutoWiN Hack
       
      Current version: 8.6.0.2
       
      Description:
      Automatically win any race without play.
       
      Instructions:
      Run the script then select any race to win it automatically.
       
      Video demo:
       
      Submitter MarioRossi93i Submitted 07/09/2020 Category LUA scripts  
    • By MarioRossi93i
      Real Racing 3 Automatic AutoWiN Hack
       
      Current version: 8.6.0.2
       
      Description:
      Automatically win any race without play.
       
      Instructions:
      Run the script then select any race to win it automatically.
       
      Video demo:
       
    • By Tib175
      View File Mage Hero
      Hello !
      With this script you have the free store in the game "Mage Hero".
       
      Good Game with my script !
      Submitter Tib175 Submitted 07/21/2020 Category LUA scripts  
×
×
  • Create New...