blognau

Cannot edit value in XA memory

Can someone explain to me why i cant edit the value in Xa memory? The value still not change....although i freeze them....it cant change

But i can still edit in Ca,Anonym,and Bad

I used Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Snap625

happens when you activate option 4 "hide game guardian" e/or the memory is read-only (r) and not read-write (rw)

however, in some games, the modification in values to cheat change to Cd data app instead of Xa code app
 this is not an absolute truth as it varies from application to application, it is what I observe in some games, mainly based on unity engine.

6 hours ago, blognau said:

Can someone explain to me why i cant edit the value in Xa memory? The value still not change....although i freeze them....it cant change

But i can still edit in Ca,Anonym,and Bad

I used Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Snap625

can show the game and what you change to test?

9 hours ago, Lenn1 said:

happens when you activate option 4 "hide game guardian" e/or the memory is read-only (r) and not read-write (rw)

however, in some games, the modification in values to cheat change to Cd data app instead of Xa code app
 this is not an absolute truth as it varies from application to application, it is what I observe in some games, mainly based on unity engine.

Thank you ... it's true that I activated hide game guardian in option 4 ...

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, nalcwap said:

can show the game and what you change to test?

I try to hack last day rules survival...for the test... I try fast farming in Xa memory...

But i already found value like body color, blacksky and etc.

Edited by blognau

Oh ok...when i disable Hide game guardian option 4...i get banned... And the value can change

Do you have another way to edit Xa value?

unfortunately, hide the gg app is not 100% effective, and edit / modify using the game guardian you run the risk of being banned. the game itself has ways of detecting and banning anyone who makes changes to the game, and maybe what you're trying to do was a corrected exploit, and that "way" you're trying (addresses, offset, pointers) will instantly ban anyone who tries to use it, meaning the devs are punishing  outdated hacks.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By xBLOODYACEx
      View File MMOPROGAMER script for none rooted 💯 safe
      Finally none rooted can use hack safe without chance of bann .
      all links and guidance on the video .
      choose ur owen best script and play safety.

links on video.
      Like and subscribe for more.

Submitter xBLOODYACEx Submitted 07/22/2019 Category PUBG  
    • By xBLOODYACEx
      Finally none rooted can use hack safe without chance of bann .
      all links and guidance on the video .
      choose ur owen best script and play safety.

links on video.
      Like and subscribe for more.

• By BattleCatLegion
      Game Name: The Battle Cats
      Game Version: 8.7.0
      Download APK: https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/ponos/the-battle-cats/
      Cheats: Some way to freely edit cat food and XP. That’s it.
    • By mohatir
      Everything was working fine until I started getting 10m bans then 1 day bans and so on,
      It was irritating then i found out that PUBG new Anti cheat system is pinging to some random IP addresses and hosts time to time during match.
      in every match i used to see new new hosts/IP. 
      It was impossible for me to put every new ip to my host file , so i did little work and modded the APP Virtual Hosts by Falcon and made an apk that not only forwards host in the host file
      but also forwards every new hosts that pubg is trying to ping (Forwards to localhost with Response : OK) 
      This helped me  to avoid 10 minutes ban. I played 50 matches and i did not get a single ban.
      I got one 10m ban in Crown Tier but that was my mistake because i used hacks in Lobby which we should avoid doing. 

Maybe you should also try my new modded apk and give me feedback.

Drive Link : https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1TeamUyRVIATXSggO5G495Nn-Ky_cpEIl
      **PLEASE READ INSTRUCTIONS FILE BEFORE USING THE APP**

• By Lucifer2207
      This is an open request for help hacking the game Evertale. 
      I have managed to freeze health values to make myself invulnerable, change the Silver in game currency to buy weapons and all that, but I cannot change the Gold or Soulstone currency, or at least not make it keep the value I change it to. 
      I managed to change the value of both, but it does not hold its value and cannot be used as though I actually have the amount I've changed it to. This is really annoying because the best gear and characters obtainable is through Soulstone currency. 
      Another thing is I can't change exp, attack, hp or defence values outside of freezing health in a match. 
      Any help here would be greatly appreciated. 

Cheers, 
      Lucifer.