Sign in to follow this  
Ailosne

How be able to make scripts?

Hello guys good day,i have a question and is about making scripts because i have es explorer but i don't know how to make a script for GG🤔🤔🤔

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Fallen_Stress
      I need to fix how to hide menu without closing script 
      20200510_115740.mp4 MAARS MC5 VIP.lua
    • By Jhosefbr
      Hello, I wanted help with creating a basic script. First do the values search: -1;7;7;25;600;100;150:49 (dword) Then, search only for: 7;7;25;600 (dword). Finally, edit the values 7 to 50 frozen. And the number 600 to 5000 frozen. It's possible? 
    • By Fallen_Stress
      hi i saw people doing scripts that start by looking for all the value and then once we are in the script the activation of the hack becomes instant I would like to know how we do this kind of mod menu please

Like in this vidéo 

[added 0 minutes later]  
    • By DeSlimsteMan
      Hello,
      please help if you can,
      I'm trying to write a section of my script but I'm stuck at this step...
      After completing a refined search I want to then do a NEW SEARCH of the value that was the result of the refined search ..
      Example...
      Refine search, and resulting value is 12345
      I now want to do a new search of 12345 (Value from the results of refine )
      I don't know the exact value when redefining because I'm doing a group search with another value is in 10000~199999 (this number changes every time the game is opened )

Thank you in advance and have a great day
    • By roboticmind
      Hello, I need help in this part of my script where it is highlighted with #######
      brief code summary: the user enters the current money value, and then the script window minimizes and returns to the game where the user will spend or win a sum of money, then when he opens the script window he will ask for the current one again amount where it will filter and display the current values of the money, it will open a new box asking how much it wants to insert and that's it .. in that case I need a code that minimizes the script window and returns to the game only then when reopened the window that appears the dialog box asking for the new value.

Hello, I need help in this part of my script where it is highlighted with
      --#######
      --
      --#######
      Code;
      function sacard () input=gg.prompt({' Digite a quantidade de 💰 atual:'}, {[1]='0'}, {[1]='number'}) if input==nil then gg.alert('O Diálogo foi cancelado') MAINMENU () end gg.searchNumber(input[1],gg.TYPE_DWORD) gg.getResults(10) gg.alert (' Ganhe ou Gaste um pouco de grana ') --################### -- --#################### input=gg.prompt({' Digite a quantidade de 💰 atual:'}, {[2]='0'}, {[2]='number'}) if input==nil then gg.alert('O Diálogo foi cancelado') MAINMENU () end gg.refineNumber(input[2],gg.TYPE_DWORD) gg.getResults(10) input=gg.prompt({' Digite a quantidade que deseja sacar:'}, {[3]='0'}, {[3]='number'}) if input==nil then gg.alert('O Diálogo foi cancelado') MAINMENU () end gg.editAll([3],gg.TYPE_DWORD) end