Free 6 months VIP+

japanimation

I have a challenge for everybody.

If anybody can FULLY and CLEARLY answer and explain the questions in this post:

I will purchase a 6 month VIP+ membership for you.

There are clearly more than 40,000 members on this website and this challenge is open to all.

Do you dare to try and figure out the puzzles of these questions that nobody else can?

Do you think you are smart enough?

RULES:

1.The FIRST member/person to CLEARLY answer/explain questions 1 - 4 will be considered the winner.

2. ALL questions must be answered.

3. Answering only 2 or 3 of the 4 questions will not be considered as FULLY answered.

4. Answers must be in understandable ENGLISH.

5. If you think you have completed the mission, send me a PM. I check everyday.

Good luck, may the force be with you.....muhwahahahaha!!! :angry:

Ah cr*p, I didn't save a copy. Mission Impossible 2?

Okay, just checked my messages. Thank you d2dyno, saved me from wrecking my fingers.

The problem with the secondary state is that it still leaves you with long list of addresses. (From when I tested it) Which isn't quite the intention of the original poster. I don't have the full story so bear with me here.

Let's have a look at the original thread and start working this out from there. http://gameguardian....meguardian-app/

1. The poster uses a fuzzy search

2. They get hit it or something changes

3. The value changes back to the first value

4. Equal then gives us a list of values that are equal to the value in the first fuzzy search

Let me use an analogy here. Assume the glass is the address and the water is the value.

1. Say you have a cup of water that is filled to a certain point and you mark it off. (We'll call this value 1)

2. Now you decide you're thirsty and decide to take a sip. There is now a random amount of water. (We'll call this the value 2. So pretty much search a changed value)

3. You now want to fill your glass up to the mark again before heading back to your daily activities. However, sometimes you forget about your mark and randomly fill your cup, but sometimes you remember. (Now, the water in the glass is back to value 1 or a random value)

4. Because you will only drink from your cup if the water is filled to value 1, you just forget about all the other glasses and throw them away. (Equal: you only remember the glasses that are filled to your liking and all others are forgotten)

5. So from that you should only have a few cups remaining.

Okay, bad analogy, but the information is still there.

You would only ever use this function if your value returns back to what it was when you first searched for it. So pretty much never or very scarcely. It's just like a funky equal/in-equal search, but in the end, your value will be the same. A good concept but was made obsolete by the equal and in-equal options.

Author's note: Holy cr*p, Batman. That took far too long to write. Good luck.