Zenonia 5 Offline

Blackmantra

Name of Requested File (Such as GameGuardian App): Zenonia 5 Offline

Link To Download (If any):

Comments: I would like to request and ask IF possible you have uhm Zenonia 5 Offline with only lots of gold and have Shop Items already there. Because i had a problem with my Phone Technically so i could possibly turn on my Wifi on my Phone and i can't buy Shop Items there.. So if you have files there please can i request 1? Thank you very much! 

The modded version in the download section is still usable.

Steps:

1. Install the modded version

2. Switch device to flight mode

3. Run the game

4. Turn off flight mode at the main menu

4a. If the menu buttons don't show, press your back key then press the 'x'

5. You should be able to play the game

The same restrictions still apply such as, being unable to purchase gold, and the inability to upgrade items with zen.

Blackmantra, you can still play offline when you follow the steps above. Step 4 is only needed if you want to purchase items with Zen.

But sir my point is my Phone has a problem, problem with Wifi so my phone has no access in internet :( no matter what i do.. 

How i wish if u have infinite Zen or unlimited Zen.. Wish there is :) Pleaseee  :)

• 1 month later...

You don't need wifi to play the modded apk. Be sure to tun off mobile data also. You should be able to hack the gold with GameGuardian. See I'm not sure if you can buy things with zen points if you are offline though.