You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By McStankey
      I want to make a script wich uses gg.prompt to search the users input number and then after searching it closes the prompt and once the user clicks game guardian it opens a new prompt wich gets your new imputed number after that it edits that searched value to 999999999 and freezes it 
      If you can make this please give me the file thanks or comment the code
    • By D2stress
      Hi... Is anyone here can change the dice value on monopoly by marmalade game studio? I have found the dice memory value but i cannot change it, it always revert to the original even with freeze tick on. I really appreciate if anyone can help me with the dice. This game is make me stressful because the AI is just like can control the dice like they want, thats why i really want to revenge with the AI player. Please help me 😁
    • By KaelJoo
      Hello guys, I've been experiencing this issues for 2 months and I hope y'all would know how to solve my problem. 
      First of all, I've been using GG since 2016, I rooted my old device & I didn't have any problems back then. On 2019 I changed my device twice and my recent device (Infinix HOT 7 Pro) seems too hard for me to root, I couldn't find any TWRP for my device, maybe you guys know where, & I will appreciate if you guys share it. 
      Later at the end of 2019, I found out that GG can work without root on Virtual Space Environment, so I decided to try some. At first, I used some kinds of modded Virtual Space (I can't remember those names, but it seems like personally modded) and everything works fine. I could use GG whenever I want through Virtual Space, and I even succeed using some scripts to hacked some games like MLBB & PUBGMobile.
      In April 2020, my Virtual Space seems to be outdated, and I tried to look for a newer ones. I tried Parallel Space but when I use GG in it, it says "Failed to load daemon" which means, I can't use GG even in Virtual Space. So I tried to look for another Virtual Spaces in this site hoping that one could work for me, but the problem persist. I even tried to Installed both GG & Virtual Spaces carefully, (in the right steps as any tutorial on YouTube), but still no progress. 
      If you guys know what's wrong with my device or need to look at the logs, lemme know, I'll be sure to provide all logs related to my issues, regards.

P.S sorry if my English is not that good hehe 👉🏼👈🏼
    • By adadadad1235352
      HI, Can anybody give or create script on this game - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kartuzov.mafiaonline ?
      I search cheats on this game and found it - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFPx468K5xI&t=174s
      If anybody can create cheat like on video I can pay you
      I want cheat with function of show roles of players 

Хай, может кто-то создать скрипт на эту игру - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kartuzov.mafiaonline ?
      Из читов которые я находил только это - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFPx468K5xI&t=174s
      Если кто-то захочет создать скрипт могу заплатить 
      Желательно чит который будет расскрывать роли игроков, а ночью показывает кто к кому ходил(К кому ходил док, пута, шер, ман)
      Заплатить могу около 25 тысяч после создания, пруфы что деньги есть могу предоставить 
    • By REDUCERYT
      View File AGARIO VIP SCRIPT .2.0 NEW VERSIONS
      I AM REDUCER YT AND I HAD MADE THIS SCRIPT .PLEASE CHECK THIS SCRIPT AND WATCH TUTORIAL ON MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL.SUBSCRIBE ME AT YOUTUBE FOR INFORMATION.FOLLOW MW ON INSTAGRAM @REDUCER2020.

Submitter REDUCERYT Submitted 07/03/2020 Category LUA scripts