PUBG crashes when I load any script. Need a solution to my problem.

Eiviofwgkta

Question

The script is fine and updated. I don't know why my game crashes. The game is updated, (I reinstalled it) and I have the updated Game Guardian. (The new recent v73.8) Can anyone explain why my game crashes and I'm not sure if its my Game Guardian or the game app. (PUBG Mobile) I need help to be able to resolve my problem. (I want to play PUBG again ? )

Device OS - MOTO E4

Android Version - 7.1.1

6 answers to this question

3 hours ago, Eiviofwgkta said:

The script is fine and updated. I don't know why my game crashes. The game is updated, (I reinstalled it) and I have the updated Game Guardian. (The new recent v73.8) Can anyone explain why my game crashes and I'm not sure if its my Game Guardian or the game app. (PUBG Mobile) I need help to be able to resolve my problem. (I want to play PUBG again ? )

Device OS - MOTO E4

Android Version - 7.1.1

Do this after selecting the game and before executing the script.

16-53-55-Screenshot_20190223-175031.png.ebbeffa55fbb2c54b9d8e10ad6f0ce96.png

On 2/26/2019 at 8:26 AM, Umesh_Rai420 said:

Dude here is mine check the video !

Just created for u might help u!

How do you get the script? Never really done this before.

I'm in the game with the GameGuardian logged up and everything but when I click on the GG logo, it comes up and says settings for the game "PUBG MOBILE"  then shows a lot of other settings for example select memory ranges, speedhack: intercept, speedhack: functions, etc.

Was just wondering how do you get the script that allows you to do the wall hack, and stuff?

Thanks in advance.

Archived