Real Racing 3 Hack Unlimited R$ and Gold

EfrainTrejo

I meant if you update it you won't loose your progress. Which in some cheats it does and you have to put the cheat back on. No duh you will loose your progress so far its a cheat that gives you unlimited money why would you want to have your previous progress. When you can just buy everything.

Sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk 2

I don't think you can

Sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk 2

That may be true, that you can buy anything, you wont need previous data but thats not whats its about. Its the fact you lose al race progress and achievements. I dont want do do over all races i have done so far. So here's my question. If i cloud my progress first, then do the cheat and then put my data back via cloud. Will that work?

• 1 month later...

I agree, the cheat works on the latest version, but you loose all your progression. I don't know if you can save it back, cause I diden't try, but I decide to do the cheat and began the game from the begining again, but with 999 999 999 crédits already, that mean I will be able to buy the Porshe 918 concept I coulden't buy I my previous session.

Thanks Efrain Trejo for your help, and please excuse me if I do mistakes cause I'm french and do not speak english very well

• 3 months later...

I agree, the cheat works on the latest version, but you loose all your progression. I don't know if you can save it back, cause I diden't try, but I decide to do the cheat and began the game from the begining again, but with 999 999 999 crédits already, that mean I will be able to buy the Porshe 918 concept I coulden't buy I my previous session.

Thanks Efrain Trejo for your help, and please excuse me if I do mistakes cause I'm french and do not speak english very well

no problem

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.