Kairosoft's Pocket Stables

Ballza

Name of Game: Kairosoft's Pocket Stables
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.kairosoft.android.horse_en

Cracked APK: http://rapidgator.net/file/79546205/
Version if you know it: 1.0.4
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Gold and Medals, items, etc
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: Can't find the value,
Comments: Dunno how to combat this. Normally with other Kariosoft games, it finds the value, and is easy to hack/edit, but this one I cant find the values.

Even tried using Fuzzy Search, but no joy.

EDIT: Nevermind, I got it. Sorry

It was just the money I was having an issue with, I had to use fuzzy search to narrow it down.

Everything else works fine, items, medals, etc, can all be found using the normal value items.

Try the fuzzy search. The money value has two digits more than the value displayed on the top

For example if you have $90 you have to look for a value between 9000 and 9099

How did u find it?

How did u find the money? I still can't figure it out

Start a new search by hitting the fuzzy button. Then spend or earn some money and klick on the fuzzy button again and use the larger or the smaller button. repeat that step untli you have about 30 results and then look for your money value which has two digits more in gameguardian than shown in the game

post-51716-0-70299200-1362818878_thumb.p  post-51716-0-64610100-1362818775_thumb.p

• 2 weeks later...

Id like to get some help. Game Guardian is not workign for me and Im looking for MONEY VALUES.

@cheffrocker: your way is not working for me

EDIT: need to manually GRANT ACCESS to GG via SuperSU settings and everything WORKS

• Administrators

Id like to get some help. Game Guardian is not workign for me and Im looking for MONEY VALUES.

@cheffrocker: your way is not working for me

EDIT: need to manually GRANT ACCESS to GG via SuperSU settings and everything WORKS

Also, download GG 6.0.2