AvoidRhino

MKX Mobile 1.21 Character Cards Hack (Android & iOS)

Greetings, 

I have recently made an updated version of my tutorials for Mortal Kombat X Mobile. Thought you may find them useful.

How To Hack Injustice 2 Raiden In MKX Mobile 1.21 (and future versions if you get the correct code)

How To Hack MKX Mobile Android #1 : Hack ALL Character Cards | MKX 1.21 

How To Hack MKX Mobile iOS #1 : Hack ALL Character Cards | MKX 1.21 

Very nice your past videos have been very useful to me, I am about to upload my first LUA script shortly that hacks the Koin and Soul store so you can get Koins, Souls, Blood Rubies, Mystic Runes, Fragments and Talent Points.

But anyways thanks for putting in all that work it is appreciated.

Edited by BadCase

Current codes for use with the first video

SHIRAI RYU 73211

Injustice 2 RAIDEN 70983

• Similar Content

• By Eishohaki
      So Ill say this first... I'm a noob okay 😭😂.
      But basically Ive been looking all over for a way to easily find an address, that's drastically changing from mission to mission (HP).
      I've read about people finding the damage to hp code and changing them (but I don't that's an option here?? Plus I can't code..). Now offset could work but it could change from BFD1D1E8 to CAA3F4J1.. (the health value can be changed with Dword and 2 scans. However in multiplayer lobbies and such, it's too much of a pain to change it without taking damage (all enemies move independently for everyone))
      Any advice would be helpful
      (The game is Bleach Brave Souls, a server sided RPG)
    • By 404Funny
      View File FREEFIRE 1.27 HACK UPDATED 7/2/2019
       Script Features: 
      Note: You need to use the gameguardian mod to not crash game, gameduardian mod have in below GUIDE AND HACK FREE FIRE OB13 NEWS, Unlocking imei without virtual space (Rooted) 100% work
      No Recoil 90% High Dame 25% High Dame Xm8, MP40, Scart Long Shot Without Distance Increase 20% Armor 1,2,3 10% off damage Zano Fast Running, Fast Swimming, Surfing Board x 1.5 Auto Aim Mind Pin When Shot And Moving GUIDE AND HACK FREE FIRE OB13 NEWS (Nonroot) : LINK HACK UPDATED 7/2/2019 Fix out game Youtube update
      GUIDE AND HACK FREE FIRE OB13 NEWS, (Rooted) 100% work: Updated 7/2/2019 Youtube
      Submitter 404Funny Submitted 01/15/19 Category Free Fire  
    • By 404Funny
      Script Features: 
      Note: You need to use the gameguardian mod to not crash game, gameduardian mod have in below GUIDE AND HACK FREE FIRE OB13 NEWS, Unlocking imei without virtual space (Rooted) 100% work
      No Recoil 90% High Dame 25% High Dame Xm8, MP40, Scart Long Shot Without Distance Increase 20% Armor 1,2,3 10% off damage Zano Fast Running, Fast Swimming, Surfing Board x 1.5 Auto Aim Mind Pin When Shot And Moving GUIDE AND HACK FREE FIRE OB13 NEWS (Nonroot) : LINK HACK UPDATED 7/2/2019 Fix out game Youtube update
      GUIDE AND HACK FREE FIRE OB13 NEWS, (Rooted) 100% work: Updated 7/2/2019 Youtube