Sign in to follow this  
AvoidRhino

MKX Mobile 1.21 Character Cards Hack (Android & iOS)

Greetings, 

I have recently made an updated version of my tutorials for Mortal Kombat X Mobile. Thought you may find them useful.

How To Hack Injustice 2 Raiden In MKX Mobile 1.21 (and future versions if you get the correct code)

How To Hack MKX Mobile Android #1 : Hack ALL Character Cards | MKX 1.21 

How To Hack MKX Mobile iOS #1 : Hack ALL Character Cards | MKX 1.21 

Very nice your past videos have been very useful to me, I am about to upload my first LUA script shortly that hacks the Koin and Soul store so you can get Koins, Souls, Blood Rubies, Mystic Runes, Fragments and Talent Points.

But anyways thanks for putting in all that work it is appreciated.

Edited by BadCase

Current codes for use with the first video

SHIRAI RYU 73211

Injustice 2 RAIDEN 70983

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By SapTurtle
      When I load into the game with parallel space plus mortal Kombat it says this

• By ElGarlado
      Hey dear community,
      two days ago I stumbled over GameGuardian and tried to make it work since. Recently I switched to using iPhone for the first time, however there is no jailbreak available for the current iOS version (12.4) right now. As for my research, using GG on an factory iPhone is not possible, right?
      I have seen that it is possible to change an account's amount of gold in "Need for Speed: No Limits" with GameGuardian - on android and on iOS as well. Now I am here asking you for help: Is there somebody with an (jailbroken) iPhone who is willing to use GameGuardian on their system to add gold to a GameCenter account?
      Thanks a lot in advance
    • By andrebadini
      Can anyone do a script for "Modern Air Combat: Team Match"? Reducing enemy damage to 1hp should be enough.
    • By 32132
      Need a hack for medals and stuff. Can hack; health of unit, damage and price of stuff when playing the game but unable to change the value of main currencies. It's not server based.
    • By CrewMaster
      This is basically a copy of pokemon that is removed from playstore but the server is still up.
      There is like 25+ servers right now therefore it is somehow alive.
      I am requesting a simple Energy and Fatigue hack. 
      I tried simple XOR search on the ads and bottles but no luck.
      I don't know if this kind of game is cheatable or not please let me know.

APK LINK: https://apkpure.com/monster-carnival/com.qqch.hfaa.en