PACYBITS FUT 19

Nosferatu_

6 hours ago, BadCase said:

not sure I will check it out after I finish messing with this other game

Also, do you know how to change number of pack? like for example, during lightning rounds you get 2 totw packs, is it possible to make it 999?

16 hours ago, Najn said:

BadCase, how about a way to duplicate the player to w.e ammount of duplicates you would want? It used to work by looking up the value of the player, selling one and refine search the original number -1, change that value to w.e and quick sell however, with the last update that does not work anymore. Any help would be appreciated.

click value is encrypted before searching, that should help

9 hours ago, 6ixGod said:

Do you guys know how to get players that you don't have by changing game files? I have been working on it, found all the player ids but can't figure out how to write into the files

hmm if you have a list of ids post it and I will see what I can do

10 hours ago, 6ixGod said:

You can easily increase your coins with different method without even selling your duplicates. Your coins and tokens are 2000 less than the current tokens and coins you have. So deduct 2000 and search the value in gameguardian

So i just double checked and doing it this way does make your coins get stuck in the negative for the amount you spent that you did not earn legit, you can search for the negative minus the 2000 and change it again though but always stuck in the negative when you restart and winning wont change the number

12 hours ago, BadCase said:

hmm if you have a list of ids post it and I will see what I can do

I don't have the full list but for example, left back maldini's id is "id1109". can you work from here?

7 hours ago, 6ixGod said:

I don't have the full list but for example, left back maldini's id is "id1109". can you work from here?

Well it looks like the id is stored right below each cards stats however changing it to another players id seems to have no effect, I was hoping it would be as easy as Mortal Kombat X where all you need to do is switch the id and your good to go but no dice

On 10/31/2018 at 4:06 AM, 6ixGod said:

Also, do you know how to change number of pack? like for example, during lightning rounds you get 2 totw packs, is it possible to make it 999?

I figured out a way to change the number of packs however it just changes the number itself the actual pack ammount stays the same

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YscGhmEpV1Y&t=76s

this guy has special packs plus some other stuff on his channel, i don't understand russian and after trying to replicate what he was doing i can't seem to get this one to work. Anyone else want to give it a try

1 hour ago, Najn said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YscGhmEpV1Y&t=76s

this guy has special packs plus some other stuff on his channel, i don't understand russian and after trying to replicate what he was doing i can't seem to get this one to work. Anyone else want to give it a try

i managed to change number of packs, so basically price of the packs are 2000 less than the actual price. for instance, special packs cost 150000, so you need to search 148000 as dword. you will get several numbers, what you need to do is increment every value by 1 and then check which value overlaps with pack price. after that save the value and change it to -2000 (this will make pack cost 0 coins). following that click on that value in gameguardian then click "go to". search the d value that is the same number as number of special packs. voila now you have unlimited special packs. i will try to post a video on it 

12 minutes ago, 6ixGod said:

i managed to change number of packs, so basically price of the packs are 2000 less than the actual price. for instance, special packs cost 150000, so you need to search 148000 as dword. you will get several numbers, what you need to do is increment every value by 1 and then check which value overlaps with pack price. after that save the value and change it to -2000 (this will make pack cost 0 coins). following that click on that value in gameguardian then click "go to". search the d value that is the same number as number of special packs. voila now you have unlimited special packs. i will try to post a video on it 

That would be awesome.

41 minutes ago, Najn said:

That would be awesome.

also i looked at the video you shared, so when you open pack you get xp and in the video he increases/decreases the number of xp he gets, and by levelling up you get special packs.