PACYBITS FUT 19

Nosferatu_

8 hours ago, V8T said:

Because it is for the version 1.1.4 but there was an upgrade to the version 1.1.5 

bro it works in the 1.1.5 , try offline because i not connect and when the script tell to go the store you wll see a negative value lol you can now buy with this great script,please test offline i test and works , and sometimes not all games work because have some changes but he tell the version of the hack if not work first test in the game version show in the description, i test in the 1.1.4 and 1.1.5 and work,you have to wait until script tell you not in 1 search wait finish  , great scrikpt @ BadCase thanks

On 11/10/2018 at 2:09 AM, misi96 said:

Hey, i have applied the script, it says if i reenter the store the packs will be there, but nothings happening. Is it the new update or i do something wronge? Thanks

see the money lol

Edited by nalcwap

13 hours ago, Pritam0 said:

not working 

On 11/9/2018 at 7:09 PM, misi96 said:

Hey, i have applied the script, it says if i reenter the store the packs will be there, but nothings happening. Is it the new update or i do something wronge? Thanks

Hey guys, if it fails try restarting the app, I had it fail a few times right after the update but then I just got it to work successfully around 8 times in a row(restarting and running again)

I'll check it.

I have nox on the computer and I do not know how to load the lua, because I do not know where the emulated folder is located.

And the given way for video does not work. 

Edited by V8T

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, BadCase said:

I added a feature that allows you to get 5 duplicates of any card you have at least one duplicate of

Thanks a lot that's great. i downloaded parallel space and i put in gg and pacybits but when i open pacbits i didnt have my data how should i do??

3 hours ago, ZIH said:

Thanks a lot that's great. i downloaded parallel space and i put in gg and pacybits but when i open pacbits i didnt have my data how should i do??

Well since Pacybits restore feature is still not working and you are stuck in a virtual space you have no way to access your old game saves which are most likely in /data/data  you will probably have to start fresh

• 4 weeks later...