Feature Request

Xerocide

Yeah, I was thinking my phone has ROMs that can use SD Card for swap space. Android can and DOES do it ;) I've got no 4G LTE though. Heck, not even WIMAX where I live and it is horrible.

• Administrators

Yeah, I was thinking my phone has ROMs that can use SD Card for swap space. Android can and DOES do it ;) I've got no 4G LTE though. Heck, not even WIMAX where I live and it is horrible.

I don't have 4G here either...

Sent from my Nexus S 4G

I could potentially use another rom or two there's only about 4-5 roms for this device and only root stock gives you 4glte on verizon the rest limit you one way or another either 3g/1x or wifi's messed up or 3g is super slow hence I'm waiting on somone to reverse engineer 4glte then I could use almost any samsung galaxy rom if I inserted the module/driver for the 4g and re-cook it. *sigh*

Your on a nexus s 4g but don't have 4g coverage where u live d2dyno?

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2

Edited by jmorri2011

• Administrators

I could potentially use another rom or two there's only about 4-5 roms for this device and only root stock gives you 4glte on verizon the rest limit you one way or another either 3g/1x or wifi's messed up or 3g is super slow hence I'm waiting on somone to reverse engineer 4glte then I could use almost any samsung galaxy rom if I inserted the module/driver for the 4g and re-cook it. *sigh*

Your on a nexus s 4g but don't have 4g coverage where u live d2dyno?

Yes -_- because right as Sprint wanted to put a tower up, they stopped, because now their on lte...

• Administrators

Ouch, so as soon as that happened people got 4glte and your standard 4g phone was outdated and or useless?

No. They started concentrating on LTE, and never put a tower up here...

The one about a high-end version of GameGuardian. I don't know much about coding in Java so I don't know how difficult it would be to implement those features but for us dual/quad core users it would be very nice to see some added features if our devices can handle them.