Rebelmodz

Game guardian not detecting the app properly in no root

I'm new in GG , I downloaded parallel space 64bit support , but when I tried to hack Pacific Warships game , GG was unable to find it, and was just showing me two Google play store apps. Please give me way to fix it.

I installed an unoptimized version of Virtual space and Google Play Services shows up. When I install an optimized version, it says Daemon isn't running. Should I be doing something?

Screenshot_2018-12-05-10-41-57-624_com.miui.home.png

I need help. I'm new to gg, and so I looked at all of the tutorials that I could find. Nothing works. No matter what version of gg or ps I use, it cant find my games, it will only find ps. When I manually locate my game, I get a script error. I'm using a galaxy s8 G892A 8.0 with Knox 3.1, Knox api level 25, tami 3.3.0

Screenshot_20190609-095409_Parallel Space.jpg

Screenshot_20190609-095434_Parallel Space.jpg

Screenshot_20190609-095451_Parallel Space.jpg

Screenshot_20190609-095456_Parallel Space.jpg

12 hours ago, punkkiller007 said:

I need help. I'm new to gg, and so I looked at all of the tutorials that I could find. Nothing works. No matter what version of gg or ps I use, it cant find my games, it will only find ps. When I manually locate my game, I get a script error. I'm using a galaxy s8 G892A 8.0 with Knox 3.1, Knox api level 25, tami 3.3.0

Screenshot_20190609-095409_Parallel Space.jpg

Screenshot_20190609-095434_Parallel Space.jpg

Screenshot_20190609-095451_Parallel Space.jpg

Screenshot_20190609-095456_Parallel Space.jpg

you have to add GG and the game to parallel space and launch both from there.Also thats not manually locating the game you're trying to execute a script.

Watch how to use GG without root

Posted (edited)

It is on parallel space. That's what ps stands for. And if you look at the top image, you will see parallel space n64 support as the top choice of available apps. Its required to use it.

Edited by punkkiller007

Rono i need a script for wwe champions 2019 game which include unlocking Wrestlers, unlimited cash and coins. I'll donate to ur channel if you make me script.