List archives (to save/load) working

Rastakiwi

Hello! By simple curiosity, could someone (i think an admin) tell me how the values are encoded in the .txt file when we save a list? I'd just like to understand what each value is, it would be cool if someone could give the signification of each thing in the .txt for a random value (including the value on the first line). :D

PS: I ask this because, more precisely, I want to be sure I have a good understanding of values types and i dind't really understood how that is encoded (I though the type was encoded by the number of octet of the value, but there is written 20 for qword --> qword is 8 octets, no?).

Edit: I don't want to be heavy, I'm just too curious xD.

Yes i know that, but I just wanna know  what each number means in the .txt file to check something. Could you just tell me for example on this thing what each number means ? :

Var #901892E0|901892e0|4|14|0|0|0|64|||0

Edit: usually before i post anything, I always check on internet if I can't find an answer.

Archived