Name of Game: Any local game (basically)
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): some
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: anything
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: Function(ality) still doesn't exist.
Comments: Well, I'm missing one function I use on CE that I use a lot. On CE you can run a function to find out what's writing/reading/accessing an address. That function is useful in order to avoid damage or lowering any money, stat, gems, etc. You just replace and inject the Assembly function with a new one that does nothing (NOP). That way it cannot be changed anymore.
Oh yeah, don't forget to place a way to undo the changes you've done to the pointer or address you're working with, so you can switch on/off whenever you want.
If you use CE on Windows, you know what I'm talking about. It's a step on the CE tutorial.
If this post is in the wrong section, please move it somewhere else.
Hi all ,
I will show you how to attach Cheat Engine on Google Chrome !
YOU WILL NEED :
- Google Chrome
- Windows Calculator
- Cheat Engine 6.3
HOW TO DO :
1) Open the window where there is "Edition" , "Zoom" , "New Task"
2) Go to tools -----> Task manager
3) At the end you will see : Plug-In : Shockwave Flash
4) On Windows Calculator select Programmer Mode , enter the proccesor ID of Shockwave Flash and select HEX
5) You will have a number ( My number is 1074 )
6) Open Cheat Engine and search the number ( My number is 1074 ) on all Google Chrome task ( Skip the 0000 at the start and keep only the numbers after them )
7) Now you can use Cheat Engine
Video Tutorial :
Thanks to Jenneh !