Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GovindSharma

Bahubali The Game

Name of Game:Bahubali The game
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk):https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bahubali.game
Version:1.0.77
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Memory validation
Have you tried cheating this game? Yes What happened?: Reload After Few Second
Comments: Anybody can bypass memory validation or on old version speedhack work but now if increase the speed it reload to previous step

5 hours ago, GovindSharma said:

Name of Game:Bahubali The game
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk):https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bahubali.game
Version:1.0.77
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Memory validation
Have you tried cheating this game? Yes What happened?: Reload After Few Second
Comments: Anybody can bypass memory validation or on old version speedhack work but now if increase the speed it reload to previous step

maybe this video can help you advance in your game for the moment

• Similar Content

• By kinshara
      is there anyone who can tell the method of hacking the game ninja heroes? or have an application that can do great damage to enemies?
      or have a hack method using an application other than gameguardian (rooted or no)
      let's discuss this together thanks
    • By Nitrosauris
      Looking for a script or mod for Marvel Strike Force , whatever that can be done would be greatly appreciated.

Just make sure it's a working mod or script.
    • By Wolfgut
      This game screwed me out of hundreds of dollars but I cant figure out how to get any values in it at all. I know it's server sided but I know there are ways to change values like when you are buying something and change incoming values.
    • By NdxIp
      View File Counter Attack
      Download That
      the magic bullet u can shot everywhere around enemy  just shot him if next round I should u off and trun on to back animation
      sorry im late to update 
      Submitter NdxIp Submitted 11/03/2019 Category LUA scripts