[REQ] Kemco Games Cheats!

FireStorm

Name of Game:   Any/All RPG Kemco Games, Starting with Alphadia!

Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk):   https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kemco.execreate.alphadia&hl=en

Version if you know it:   v1.05

What cheat? Health, xp, gold...:   Ill skip the easy to find requests, or more importantly, those I have already found like gold and item quantity's. What I REALLY would like to know/find out is a cheat to either decrease, or eliminate the random encounter's! Perhaps walk-speed as well to decrease travel time.

Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?:   Yes, For the most part, the known/easy stuff worked great!

Comments:   Like I said, I found the easy stuff easily enough, but going through towers, and almost everyother step  being a random encounter... well that really annoys the piss outta me! I am just looking for the address to modify the random encounter setting!

I know that if you beat the game, you can select "cheat-mode" which sets random encounter's to ZERO (or so I have read on cheat-sites as I havent finished it yet), so if someone out there, has beaten the game, and maybe has the know-how to find what/where this setting is, I would be very happy!

Also, I tried searching the site using the built in search and the vip google search, and couldnt find anything for most kemco games... are they the ***** child of GG?

Thanks!

To elaborate a bit more, what you are trying to do can't be done by changing memory values, you could try to search for 1 and 0 (true false) when you are encountered and not encountered (like toggling a flag)!

But the most full proof method would be to modify the actual game code!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

To elaborate a bit more, what you are trying to do can't be done by changing memory values, you could try to search for 1 and 0 (true false) when you are encountered and not encountered (like toggling a flag)! But the most full proof method would be to modify the actual game code! Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
I was actually hoping someone who had already completed the game could toggle.the cheat and see if 1/0 flag would pop out... I generally stay away from modified apk's Will look into it i guess, id hate to lose my progress or corrupt something this far in Sent from my CM10.1 powered SCH-I800 using Tapatalk 2