Heroes of Steel RPG

Andrelpearen

Name of Game: Heroes of Steel RPG
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tresebrothers.games.heroesofsteel&hl (You can buy extra chapters in the game)
Version: 4.4.15
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Item quantity , Atribute points, Skill points
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: Yes, i tried. I had success with gold (simple dword search) and experience, but the enemies grow stronger with your current level, so only leveling the characters turns the game impossible. If i hack the atribute and skill points, the game generally just reset them when I change the map. I can't change the quantity of itens too. I need more bloodstone crystals (very rare) for crafting
Comments: Sorry for the mispelling. English is not my native language :)

Thanks

1 hour ago, Andrelpearen said:

Name of Game: Heroes of Steel RPG
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tresebrothers.games.heroesofsteel&hl (You can buy extra chapters in the game)
Version: 4.4.15
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Item quantity , Atribute points, Skill points
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: Yes, i tried. I had success with gold (simple dword search) and experience, but the enemies grow stronger with your current level, so only leveling the characters turns the game impossible. If i hack the atribute and skill points, the game generally just reset them when I change the map. I can't change the quantity of itens too. I need more bloodstone crystals (very rare) for crafting
Comments: Sorry for the mispelling. English is not my native language :)

Thanks

This is difficult. When the change value will return to the initial value

Even the PC version of this game was heavily protected. Lots of the items are locked to your area somewhat, meaning when you're in a certain stage of the story, there's a persistent max number for every item you have. If at that stage, you're meant to only have three of those items, and you try to modify it, it will check against that number and restore it back. The usage of those items is also a separate task.

Archived