Multiple field search

LowKee

Question

Just wondering if you can search for multiple things at a time.

I've been messing about with the fighting section of an online android game. I've found you can edit your HP by searching for the start amount then refining search every time you lose/gain some. From that location you can then edit attack, damage stats. The problem is every fight it seems to move the numbers to a different memory location so you gave to search all over again.

The attack, damage, hp stats do not change. If I search for one number alone it brings up lots of results, hence having to refine the search.

Am I able to search for the three stats at the same time? As I know they always appear together on top of each other in adjacent memory locations.

3 answers to this question

I was looking for group search, turns out if you press the ? By the search it tells you how to do it. My bad!

I've managed to narrow down the memory location for fights so now I can search a smaller range for the attack, defense, HP combo before and edit it before attacking, as opposed to attacking then refining for changes.

Thanks.

Archived