Updating game

matt7272

If nothing else works to get the game to start: 1 backup the game using ti-backup 2 goto manage applications in Android 3 locate the game that won't load and tap it 4 the should be a number of different options there as follows: force stop, uninstall, clear cache, clear data and move to phone/internal/external storage. 5 tap force stop and click ok to stop the app when the warning message pops up if it is running 6 Lastly click clear cache then try to run your app again Do not click clear data that will wipe your progress If the above mentioned solution doesn't work you can try uninstalling the app/game reinstall it from play store or another source reinstall it run it and make sure it loads then going into ti-backup and roue data only Let me know of that works Posted by Jmorri2011~Admin~ From my Rooted Motorola Droid4 via TapaTalk 2

• Administrators
If nothing else works to get the game to start: 1 backup the game using ti-backup 2 goto manage applications in Android 3 locate the game that won't load and tap it 4 the should be a number of different options there as follows: force stop, uninstall, clear cache, clear data and move to phone/internal/external storage. 5 tap force stop and click ok to stop the app when the warning message pops up if it is running 6 Lastly click clear cache then try to run your app again Do not click clear data that will wipe your progress If the above mentioned solution doesn't work you can try uninstalling the app/game reinstall it from play store or another source reinstall it run it and make sure it loads then going into ti-backup and roue data only Let me know of that works Posted by Jmorri2011~Admin~ From my Rooted Motorola Droid4 via TapaTalk 2

You can also clear data from TiBu.

If I press download this file it tells me

You cannot download from safari

Plz help

Hmm I thought we were in the Android section troubleshooting an Android issue ;-)

Posted by Jmorri2011~Admin~

From my Rooted Motorola Droid4 via TapaTalk 2